Search results for query: *

1. Tomazo

@The Blueness Especially when you really need one, because your non-internet side is too unhappy.

@The Blueness Especially when you really need one, because your non-internet side is too unhappy.
  2. Tomazo

I am Rico! Hear me roar!

Hello and welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)
  3. Tomazo

Huh?

Hello and welcome! Making bass covers sounds interesting. I hope you'll find a good theme to make a cover for! :) Enjoy your stay! :)
  4. Tomazo

Introducing, ME

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you'll find some players, but you can also get engaged in exciting discussions here. Enjoy your stay! :)
  5. Tomazo

PC Meet me!

Hello and welcome! I don't dare to tell you how many hours I have in Terraria, so don't worry, your 200 hours are absolutely a very long time (compared to me, for instance :P) Enjoy your stay here! ;)
  6. Tomazo

Hello again

You don't bother us! We are glad to welcome any new members of the Terraria community! :) Enjoy your stay here! ;)
  7. Tomazo

Drawings & Paintings Valtysoft's Art Thread

Hello! It's been a long while since this thread was active, but now my old (and a new) drawings are uploaded again. I made spoliers in the main text to make the thread look nicer and cleaner. I plan to make more new drawings, and I'll post them in comments, but they'll be available to view in...
  8. Tomazo

Oh, it's just my internet side you know. :)

Oh, it's just my internet side you know. :)
  9. Tomazo

Terraria & Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest

This looks very interesting, I am sure our community will make great artwork for this contest! For me, there's no reason to enter, because I haven't played Chivalry.. :sigh:
  10. Tomazo

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

This is awesome! I love to see that how Terraria just gets better and better! Great job Re-Logic (and DC Comics of course)! ;)
  11. Tomazo

PC Hello everyone im back from a years worth of absense

Hello and welcome! That is great to hear, I'm sure you will enjoy your time in the beautiful community of Terraria. Don't forget to get engaged in the discussions and share your opinions! ;)
  12. Tomazo

Mobile Hello Everyone! :D

Hello, and welcome! :) I really liked your introduction and your world! I hope you will enjoy your stay, and you will make a lot of friends! ;)
  13. Tomazo

PC PC is getting controller support!

That is great! I always wondered how Terraria could work with controllers! :) I can't wait to try it! Thank you for this update!
  14. Tomazo

CC Creation Compendium #32

These entries are amazing! I especially liked the drawings and the pixel art! :) Congratulations to the participants! ;)
  15. Tomazo

um, hello? ;v;

Hello and welcome to the forums! (*v*)/ I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and you will get friends! :) Aww, I love to do art too! I hope we'll be able to see your creations! :3 See you around!
  16. Tomazo

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

It is great to see how awesome games Re-Logic can make. I can only congratulate and wait for its release! :)
  17. Tomazo

PC Hey there! Catching up after a long hiatus.

Hello! I'm sure you like the 1.3 update, it is awesome! Welcome to the forums anyway! :) I hope you'll have fun discussing!
  18. Tomazo

CC Creation Compendium #32

Amazing, just as always! :D I hope I wil be able to join CC someday! :)
  19. Tomazo

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Terraria Otherworld seems to be amazing! I can only congratulate the whole Re-Logic team for making this beauty! :) And I think we can wait for this game, because it worths waiting! I have only one question. Will it be released on GOG too?
  20. Tomazo

3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

Wow! It is really great to see Terraria growing and getting released on more and more consoles! Although I don't have a Nintendo 3DS, I am really excited! And it even looks beautiful! I really like that each platform of Terraria has a bit different gameplay, graphics etc., and this makes the...
Back
Top Bottom