Search results for query: *

• Users: iamfroot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. iamfroot

In 2020 Adobe is going to stop supporting Flash Player.. sign this petition to help prevent this

The title pretty much says it all! If Adobe stops supporting and updating flash player, web browsers will stop supporting it as well..leaving all things that use flash useless or broken. Sign the petition and read more about it here...
  2. iamfroot

Items Biome Altering Solutions; A more convenient way of getting that perfect world

I thought of how annoying some biomes can be, and how hard it is to completely remake them. So, I thought of Biome Altering Solutions! These are not your run-of-the-mill blue and purple solutions, but solutions that convert biomes. For example: White Solution Can turn any biome into tundra...
  3. iamfroot

Humorous Yo Fellow Terrarians

This is basically thread to satisfy my curiosities about Terraria , the community and random stuffs. SO! Does anyone know what that little logo is at the bottom of all the tool tips when you scroll over a yo yo in Terraria? What is the funniest thing Siri has said that you have heard about...
  4. iamfroot

Casual Favourite Songs

What are some of your favorite songs? Some of mine are Ghost Town by Adam Lambert Maybe by Carmada Runaway by Galantis What are yours? :P
  5. iamfroot

Blocks & Decoration Motion Sensing Block!

I, personally love coming up with cool ways to obliterate mobs with traps, but there are some mobs that just don't activate pressure plates. (e.g wraiths, ghosts etc) So I have come up with a marvellous idea; motion sensing blocks! The mob would walk under the block and whatever trap is wired up...
  6. iamfroot

NPCs & Enemies Rename option

The goblin tinkerer can reforge items, so why shouldn't he be able to rename them? :dryadwink: There would be an option under 'reforge' called rename. There would be a weapon slot just like in reforging, only for choosing what weapon you want to rename. Then there would be a part where you can...
Back
Top Bottom