Search results for query: *

1. Drachenkeks

Stardust Dragon texture to Phantasmal Dragon

interesting how my silly idea inspired yall. makes me happy :3
  2. Drachenkeks

well yes and no, I had to modify the texture of the phantasmal dragon to make it fit the stardust dragons texture, but basically yes.
  3. Drachenkeks

I modified the Phantasmal Dragon's Texture to fit the Stardust Dragon... that's it, nohing else. Download here maybe I'll re-texture the staff as well later, let me know what you guys think :D
  4. Drachenkeks

tModLoader Tool sprite offset help needed

I'm trying to make a chainsaw with an animated sprite like the butcher's chainsaw. I got the animation working but now the sprite is offset to the left for some reason. I think the problem is in my code, but i cant make out where. Anyone can help me with that? here's the code and the item...
  5. Drachenkeks

How to make weapons similar to the way some of the OOA weapons are used?

I think they have custom code and dont use the standart use styles, maybe look into the source code for that.
  6. Drachenkeks

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

can you list the errors? sometimes its just a typo or a missing directory
  7. Drachenkeks

Does anyone know how to make a chainsaw or jackhammer like tool? I cant find anything about that in the tmodloader example mod ^^'
  8. Drachenkeks

tModLoader how do i make an accessory give me immunity to a debuff from another mod?

Maybe you have to use the exact name space? using terraria.modloader.mods.[mod] or even terraria.modloader.mods.[mod].debuffs/buffs Edit: I just found this, maybe look under "Call" or "weak referencing" https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoader/wiki/Expert-Cross-Mod-Content
  9. Drachenkeks

Is there an easy way to make wings that have hover capability? this was probably asked many times already, I did not find any answers however. The ExampleMod's ExampleWings do not have anything for a hover ability it seems... I tried using CloneDefaults to get it from the Vortex Booster and...
  10. Drachenkeks

tModLoader how do i make an accessory give me immunity to a debuff from another mod?

I think you have to put the dependency to the mod you want to reference in the top part of your document, where u have "using Terraria;" and what not...
  11. Drachenkeks

Hiya. I'm Diyn.

Oi, welcome mate :D What kind of Moped do you drive? :o
  12. Drachenkeks

Oh hi! I'm new here :D

Well thank you ^^ I think modding is an excellent way to learn more about the game, and for me, to learn coding in general. The provided tools you get with tModLoader are quite good and I'm honestly thankful that we have access to such thing at all :D Without them I would not even know where to...
  13. Drachenkeks

Hm I mean yea it's still complicated, but most parts of the code can simply be copy pasted and modified, and the notes inside the code are (mostly) pretty straight forward. Sometimes I wish there was a coding tool that can generate the strings of code I need for me, but oh well, this motivates...
  14. Drachenkeks

I'll try :D
  15. Drachenkeks

Helo world! :D

Hello there! Congrats on the first post :D Enjoy your stay!
  16. Drachenkeks

Realized I could actually just make a forums account instead of quietly lurking

Oi, welcome :D I'm hyped for the official mod support, hope the dlc does not cause complications with the manually installed modloader.
  17. Drachenkeks

Oh hi! ...so, since I am working on a Mod and 1.4 is around the corner, I decided to make a forum account and actually be social for once. tbh I haven't played Terraria for years and just recently rediscovered it for me and a few of my friends. We had just finished a session of pen and paper...
Back
Top Bottom