Search results for query: *

1. AutomatedMiner

Texture Pack Halo-themed Texture Pack

So this pack is officially dead. Anyone looking to continue its development or use the textures for their own projects has my full permission, but be sure to credit me as their original author.
  2. AutomatedMiner

So are you the person that used to be called 'pixel' but then you changed your name because I am...

So are you the person that used to be called 'pixel' but then you changed your name because I am mightily confused Are you pixel Am I pixel Did pixel even exist Maybe we are all pixel...
  3. AutomatedMiner

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Can we get some screenshots on the OP?
  4. AutomatedMiner

Other Art PAXOL Plaza

It's not just the hat he took
  5. AutomatedMiner

there are no tps for 1.3 (yet)
  6. AutomatedMiner

not very. most of the tilesets are done, but other than that everything is largely incomplete, most noticeably the armours. percentile, I would say less than 5% (based on number of textures).
  7. AutomatedMiner

Member-Run Project The Fallen Star Bestiary

I mean what are teal's new threads called?
  8. AutomatedMiner

I'm not sure what i'm looking for here...
  9. AutomatedMiner

Don't taunt me with comment likes, you two!
  10. AutomatedMiner

But I never got to make diagrams and stuff because my exams still aren't finished ;_;
  11. AutomatedMiner

sure thing, JayZ. I don't see anything wrong with a few extra downloads :)
  12. AutomatedMiner

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Oh, I see. You mean you were going to make a 'cyber' mod, I thought you meant you were going to make a mod about spears... Why not PM zoomo and ask him/her if they can help you make your mod and give you permission?
  13. AutomatedMiner

The best feature of 1.3 was fake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM

The best feature of 1.3 was fake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM
  14. AutomatedMiner

just realised female player sprites can't be elites as they use the same helmet sprites
  15. AutomatedMiner

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

The chances of anything coming from mars Were a million to one, he said... The chances of anything coming from mars Were a million to one, But still they come!
Back
Top Bottom