Search results for query: *

1. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

It’s also crashing randomly while reloading and entering the browser... Do you know why this is happening? 😕
  2. S

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

When I go into the Tmodloader browser, to look at downloading new mods, it says that it is offline (unknown.) What do I do? 😢
  3. S

Builds Giant Halloween Mansion Build 2020

Hi everyone, I’m new to building in terraria and this is one of my first big builds. In celebration of Halloween coming up, I built a giant Halloween mansion in the corruption biome, with lots of vanity sets displayed. The blocks I used was ebonwood, spooky wood and pumpkin blocks. I also used...
  4. S

Builds Halloween Mansion Build

Hi everyone, I’m new to building in terraria and this is one of my first big builds. In celebration of Halloween coming up, I built a giant Halloween mansion, with lots of vanity sets displayed. The blocks I used was ebonwood, spooky wood and pumpkin blocks. I also used ropes, spooky slabs...
  5. S

PC Houses with 2 npcs in it, in the caverns, not recognised as a town!

I looked at the Re Logic post again, and you was correct! There has to be atleast 3 NPCs. The Gamepedia was wrong!
  6. S

Thank you, I’ll add another house to the caverns. I hope someone edits that page so it is correct.
  7. S

Yes, the ocean town had a traveling merchant. But the wiki said you need atleast 2 npcs, so...
  8. S

But my ocean town has 2 npcs and it is recognised as a town? Why is that?
  9. S

For some reason, even though I have two npcs in the same house in the caverns (close to the underworld) the game doesn’t recognise it as a town. The demolitionist even sells pylons and I have pylon next to the two npcs. The dryad (I don’t have jungle town yet) for some reason said that she is...
  10. S

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

Yes! The changelog is here!
  11. S

It’s after 2:00pm for them
  12. S

Where’s the changelog? It’s after 2:00pm EST time!
Back
Top Bottom