Search results for query: *

1. genericqueso

Pixies rapidly flicker when just off-screen

TL;DW: Because of how enemies function off-screen, when pixies go off-screen they are no longer rendered which turns off their light source. When they rapidly load and unload due to minor changes in distance from the player their light sources flicker heavily. The same thing happens with Undead...
  2. genericqueso

Working as Designed Issues with tile flashes and sort items feature

TL;DW: the color of the tiles flashing based on category when you use the sort items feature persist even when you open another chest (where the color would not match)
  3. genericqueso

**REPORTED** Issues with minion summoning and targeting when upside down

TL;DW: summoning while upside down causes your minion to be summoned where it would be if you were right side up; same goes for how targeting tracks enemies
  4. genericqueso

PC Missing server executable for v1.0.6 of Terraria

I recently wanted to start a 1.0.6 playthrough with a friend of mine, but attempting to run a server is impossible because the retrograde patch that I installed does not come with a compatible TerrariaServer.exe (the furthest back that can be accessed is the server executable for 1.2.4.1, which...
  5. genericqueso

Game Mechanics Cleaner progression within Terraria

Occasionally, in Terraria, I find it a little cheesy that you can skip various parts of the game's natural progression without missing out on valuable items/gear. This can lead to points in the game where you either become quite overpowered or find yourself with very little challenge to face...
  6. genericqueso

tModLoader Undefeatable Goblin Army, need help

I'm not sure which mod caused this, but for some reason, kills don't progress the Goblin Army event at all. I spent more than an entire ingame day mindlessly killing goblins (almost half an hour!) and I still couldn't get any further in the event. I know that this is a mod doing this, because...
  7. genericqueso

Weapons & Equip Small tweak to the Celestial Magnet/Cuffs

First thread in a long time, woah. So, considering that Etherian Mana has the word "Mana" in its name, it should count as a mana source, and more specifically, be picked up by the Celestial items. It's a bit of a hassle to pick up Etherian mana while it's on top of a Mysterious Portal and...
  8. genericqueso

The 1st annual TCF Hardcore Playthrough!

After watching PeanutButterGamer play through Terraria in Hardcore with a bunch of his NormalBoots friends, I (with a bit of assistance from @MournfulRelic) saw a perfect opportunity to try something like that out here on the forums! So thus begins... THE TCF HARDCORE ROYALE! We're going to...
  9. genericqueso

Riddle game

You must tell a riddle for the person below you, and must attempt to answer the riddle above you. Catch is: you can't post whether it was right or wrong. All part of this game. Here's my riddle for the next person: I have hands, and can wave, but I cannot clap. I have legs, and can stand, but I...
  10. genericqueso

What do you hate the most?

I want to know: what do you people of TCF absolutely despise to the ends of the earth? This can be anything from rabies to Raving Rabbids to radishes (pls no hate @diekonradish >3<) Personally, my immense distaste goes to 21st century pop music especially recent tracks, for always being...
  11. genericqueso

Favorite rare drop in the game?

why do I keep making so many obscure threads What is your favorite rare drop in the game? For this thread, a rare drop consists of a mob drop with a drop rate of 10% or lower. Personally, it's the Rod of Discord, mainly for the shock value of when it actually happens.
  12. genericqueso

How do the lunar weapons add up?

I just want to hear from you guise. Which ones do you think are the best? Which are the worst? If you can, rank them 1 to 8, best to worst, in your opinion. IMO, my list is: Stardust Dragon Staff Solar Eruption Vortex Blaster Phantasm Stardust Cell Staff Daybreak Nebula Blaze Nebula Arcanum I...
  13. genericqueso

When was your Terraria "AHA" moment?

My personal realization moment that Terraria would get serious was when I mistakenly clicked "Curse" when I spoke to the Old Man. Good times, good times.
  14. genericqueso

Why does the Moon Lord DROP Luminite?

I was doing some random thinking a few months ago, pondering over the 1.3 update, specifically the Moon Lord. I had seen the Suspicious Looking Tentacle, and saw its uselessness because it was post-moon lord. I also thought it was quirky seeing Luminite, "a pebble of the gods", broken swiftly by...
  15. genericqueso

What if there was an Ultimate mode?

What if, sometime in the distant future (like Terraria 6.7 idk), they added an Ultimate Mode, buffing the difficulty of the game to :red:? What do you think it would look like? These are the things I personally would expect (and want) to see: You respawn at 1/5th of your life You no longer...
  16. genericqueso

Items Luck Potion... would it be broken?

I've recently been reading some articles around the PC General Talk subforum, and I read one on "broken RNG" (I'll link it eventually), and this got me thinking... Do we need a luck potion? Yes, I know people have been speculating about one for years now, and it's even in Exxo Avalon... but in...
  17. genericqueso

What was your best (or worst) stroke of luck, aka "RNG post"?

My best luck was when me and my friend were playing some multiplayer. We were fighting the pirates, and out of nowhere a Pirate Staff dropped. Not even 30 seconds later, second Pirate Staff drops. Wow. So, when are some times RNGsus has been kind to you? Or inversely, when has he been downright...
  18. genericqueso

Open question: What is the MINIMUM gear and prep required for the Goblins?

So... The title should speak my question. Do you need metal armours? A minion? Even just a Copper Shortsword? Speak your answers in the comments.
  19. genericqueso

Weapons & Equip Bundled Horseshoe Balloons

A simple idea for an item, the Bundle of Balloons paired with the Lucky Horseshoe to allow the user to quadruple-jump whilst negating all fall damage. Crafting recipe might be: Bundle of Balloons + 1 horseshoe (less intensive recipe) Bundle of Balloons + 3 horseshoes (more "realistic" recipe)...
  20. genericqueso

Mobile How to construct an amazing key mold farm

Many people are currently complaining, "Can I get a key mold?" Well you sure can! To start get these items: A ton of Lihzahrd brick (if you want Jungle) A ton of corrupted Ice (if you want Corruption and/or Snow) A ton of crimsonated Ice (if you want Crimson and/or Snow) A ton of hallowed ice...
Back
Top Bottom