Search results for query: *

1. Chnapy

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

It's how they're displayed, it's a five point scale made with pound signs. So ### is read the same as 3/5 or ⭐⭐⭐
  2. Chnapy

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

NPCs now tolerate up to two close neighbours, up from one in 1.4.0. Edit : oh also, the shift to a smaller "lots of space" happiness bonus and a larger bonus from liked/loved neighbours hasn't been reverted I think? Though I haven't tested it.
  3. Chnapy

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

I don't get this obsession some players seem to have for the new town system. You guys realise that you can still "make towns properly", right? (I'm told it mostly involves blockhouses made of 3×10 cells, truly the pinnacle of architecture). You won't be able to buy pylons, but you did fine...
  4. Chnapy

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Thanks for the reply! I figured static was where they'd end up at, considering how much imps interfere with one another, there was really no way to give them local frames without making them much stronger. Hopefully they'll desync enough over long fights that the very short immunity will allow...
  5. Chnapy

I'm not seeing anything about the imp staff in there, so I'm asking for posterity : what kind of iframes are the imps' fireballs using now?
  6. Chnapy

Both of these have been discussed already. New items, such as new crates, are outside the scope of what Leinfors is likely to get approval on. Adding pyramid items to crates is something he's already brought up and was explicitly denied.
  7. Chnapy

Sorry i'm only catching on to this now, but if I'm reading it right, you're saying simultaneous retinamini lazers blocking one another isn't intended? Imp minions have the same issue, where simultaneous fireball projectiles on a single target will result in only one of them hitting. Maybe it's...
  8. Chnapy

Only 50% of a dreadnautilus per night seems very low to me, closer to what I'd get without a sonar potion, if I fought everything I reel in. Are you using the chumcaster and chum buckets?
  9. Chnapy

First of all, I just want to say thank you for all the work you've done for terraria. I tend to be more interested in balance changes than new features, and I think pretty much everything that got me the most excited in 1.4 came from you. Thanks a whole dang lot, leinfors. Now on the topic of...
  10. Chnapy

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Thanks a lot for making this guide, it's been a great help as I try to expand my horizons beyond the staples i used back in 1.2! I'm a bit surprised you only rated the aerial bane a B+, as I've personally found it to be exceptionally good, even compared to the tsunami. Sure, its range isn't...
Back
Top Bottom