Search results for query: *

• Users: Edge!
  • Order by date
  1. Edge!

*Objectioning intensifies*

*Objectioning intensifies*
  2. Edge!

Oh hey, 8 minutes left until bonus time! Wanna play now?

Oh hey, 8 minutes left until bonus time! Wanna play now?
  3. Edge!

No problem, i'm level(rank) 16 myself. I got some nice premium equipment though XD

No problem, i'm level(rank) 16 myself. I got some nice premium equipment though XD
  4. Edge!

Alright! Here's my steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Edgey-poo Call me whenever...

Alright! Here's my steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Edgey-poo Call me whenever you want
  5. Edge!

What is your most anticipated item of 1.3?

Exactly this.
  6. Edge!

So you play Happy Wars too, huh? Wanna play some quick matches with me sometimes? I can play as...

So you play Happy Wars too, huh? Wanna play some quick matches with me sometimes? I can play as any class.
  7. Edge!

Steam Transfer Help Needed!

Well, steam games are in the steamapps folder inside your steam installation folder. Various game save folders are in C:\Users\*your user*\Documents\My Games. Terraria saves are there. Just copy them to the new pc and put in the same folder (if you are using windows of course)
  8. Edge!

Terraria: Roses and Thorns

Roses: Music boxes, vanity items, dyes, tons of different enemies, tons of weapons and armor to choose and smart cursor. Putting walls in my houses is a breeze now :happy: Thorns: Summoner class is too weak, ranged has limited survivability compared to melee and magic, jungle gets destroyed by...
  9. Edge!

Coincidence involving endgame armors

I think this would match better with shroomite than a goomba. This is a Shroob. Shroobs come from another planet in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and use mostly ranged combat. Also they can be blue: (he does not try to hit the Bros in close combat -- instead he throws his lollipop at them)
  10. Edge!

Mobile Greetings

Welcome!
  11. Edge!

PC Most Obnoxious Item To Obtain

Thing is, I didn't find a statue yet. Got like 2 chest horizontal rows of different statues but didn't find this particular one yet. Welp, better keep searching! :happy:
  12. Edge!

WIP Headcrusher's Bestiary

Some nice work you got there, i'll be adding this to my signature. If you ever need help, just call me. I can even write some entries for you :)
  13. Edge!

Terraria Cookies

I dunno how i found this thread, but these cookies really look amazing. actually i found about your big heart in the giveaway thread, decided to stalk you a bit and then got here -- you and your mustache are amazing, keep it up! also now i know where did your avatar came from
  14. Edge!

The Boreal Bookshelf

Exactly how I feel when reading the RP segments :happy:
  15. Edge!

Yes. DEFINITELY the Slime staff. I kill every slime I see. I've even summoned the King Slime numerous times just to kill the slimes it spawns and nothing.
  16. Edge!

The Boreal Bookshelf

I really enjoyed reading this. I'm really eager for the next edition. Keep up the good work guys! :joy: *waits happily the next Terraria Knowledge segment* :joy:
  17. Edge!

I find them frequently when searching for chlorophyte, got 7+ on my map and i'm sure i'll find more if I pass through already explored areas again :naughty:
  18. Edge!

[1.3 Update] Means it our Game End ;-;?

Well, at least :red: said that terraria 2 will have infinite worlds:http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/10/03/terraria-2-announced/
  19. Edge!

Plantera isn't so hard to need a arena :rolleyes: Btw bulbs are easy to find. -- I think the most obnoxious item to obtain is the Wisp in a Bottle, spent hours in the dungeon and no drop yet. Hell, I even dropped a Hallowed Key Mold in a pirate invasion but no Wisp yet ;(
Back
Top Bottom