Search results for query: *

1. BizSkylairia

Terraria Makeship Series - Silver Armor

No problem if anything comes out of this if possible to get a heads up would be nice to get some level of closure not too much of a loss but been wanting to spice up my switch for a bit so seeing that the website comes up blank was a pretty big bummer, Anyways hope y'all hit the donation goal...
  2. BizSkylairia

Terraria Makeship Series - Silver Armor

I'll chuck my money at it because why not, while I'm here does anyone know happened to elite gaming gear, thought about picking up some of the switch controller shells they were putting out but most of their social media has been silent since November and the website is 404 any answer would be...
  3. BizSkylairia

Terraria State of the Game - March 2021

its nice to see that console will have a somewhat customizable UI and is close to the beta stage, hopefully tmod loader reaches 1.4 soon, and pretty hyped for the steam workshop so a somewhat decent SotG all around I suppose. well back to the grind I go
  4. BizSkylairia

To the Moon(Lord)! - Terraria Breaks the 35 Million Barrier

Impressive, most impressive :gslime:
  5. BizSkylairia

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

To be fair immersion is more based on point of view so it differs from person to person but most people usually lose interest in playing updates for games if all of the information is out ahead of time and has been played by others in advance. as for 1.4 development didn't really begin until DR...
  6. BizSkylairia

honestly console has gotten the shortest stick of all when it comes to development and I can agree with this statement since I experienced basically the same thing during 1.3 on console the "experience" is usually ruined when the emersion is shattered by the fact that it was already released...
  7. BizSkylairia

eh its nice to see that the UI of console is getting as much work as it should that being said the continuation of a lack of any sort of time frame for any possible release or even when the project may be nearing completion is extremely disappointing but oh well PC texture pack looks nice...
  8. BizSkylairia

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

They don't really have a sense or reason when they allow crossplay or deny it but doesn't help they're huge pansies about it but we'll have to wait and see how they react
  9. BizSkylairia

honestly I've felt the PC ui doesn't really work well on consoles and feels extremely off without a keyboard and mouse though support for them is nice I know next to no one will actually use it. Also haven't seen them mention being able to use the old UI but this could change in the final product
  10. BizSkylairia

Nice to see crossplay may be coming at some point though this probably won't be truly a feature until maybe the end of this year if at all since it was only said as a possibility also a shame to see the console exclusives go as this just seems like they are being removed for time constraints...
  11. BizSkylairia

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

Its highly unlikely that any console will have a public beta due to the risks it poses and they've never done it in the past and I doubt that will change
  12. BizSkylairia

been coming back every day since the 20th because of the early drop of the last SotG :merchantsigh:
  13. BizSkylairia

Damn shame that vanity bugs seems to fly out of no where every now and then flashbacks to the console mannequin bug which I don't think has been fixed could be wrong as these bugs kill me really messing with the game atm mostly because I've done all the prep work for 1.4 that I can and don't...
  14. BizSkylairia

Honestly No Mans Sky sits in a grey spot since it did the impossible and rebounded greatly, but this is a terraria thread so while I do agree with the overall point I understand why console players aren't extremely patient considering past updates
  15. BizSkylairia

Local logs in to post his monthly pain on the new SotG and wild "..."s invade his profile posts

Local logs in to post his monthly pain on the new SotG and wild "..."s invade his profile posts
  16. BizSkylairia

:confused: mildy confused here

:confused: mildy confused here
  17. BizSkylairia

huh looks like I'm late to the party. Its nice to see I might expect 1.4 on consoles sooner than late spring 2021 but I will curb my optimism and expectations since this year has been a pure cluster:red: of disappointments not saying I'm expecting something to go wrong but I guess I am so I'll...
  18. BizSkylairia

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

Well its time for me to pop in and see the news A real shame 1.4 console will not reach us in 2020 as I had hopes more progress would be made but as DR studios are trying to work on all console platforms at once while personally I see this as a slog down to progress due to the switch version...
  19. BizSkylairia

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

shame to see a lack of possible dates for consoles 1.4 release but atleast more attention will go to it now
  20. BizSkylairia

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

The end have finally arrived on PC, cheers to you Relogic its been one hell of a ride.
Back
Top Bottom