Search results for query: *

1. Spurkit

Working as Designed Summons don't attack other players in PvP nor target dummies

Are you try to use a whips? (I don't know but it might be work)
  2. Spurkit

Working as Designed "This housing is suitable."

NPC already live in house or not? I mean other home or smth.
  3. Spurkit

Working as Designed terraria logo reversion upon sun-grabbing

I also like a new music, and i want to change it back if I somehow click on moon/sun.
  4. Spurkit

Working as Designed Holding a portal gun causes flying to act strange

It's a feature. Portal gun change player physics as well as slime mount.
  5. Spurkit

Working as Designed terraria logo reversion upon sun-grabbing

How to change it back without restart? If I do missclick.
  6. Spurkit

**REPORTED** Frostspark boots and flamingo mount Visual Glitch

Yes, you noticed this too) Already report this.
  7. Spurkit

Working as Designed Twins fight Master mode

Also noticed this in multiplayer. This happens when you are far from the boss, and also if the player is not the host. (It's just despawn). Try not to use this mount, it is too fast. I'm using a alert spoiler new boss mount.
  8. Spurkit

**REPORTED** Flying Knife

I can use Flying Knife with some of weapons, such as chained, yo-yo, binoculars and may something etc. I need to know it's feature or bug. It's from 1.3 so idk.
  9. Spurkit

**REPORTED** Jousting Lance Bug

Strange enough, but my character doesn't hold a Jousting Lance. It appear when i use full set of any armor. (It does not matter if it mele or not, without armor it's normal)
  10. Spurkit

PC Appearance Banner Eyes and Wandering Eyes

Left is cool, right is kind of old and minimalistic.
  11. Spurkit

**REPORTED** Multiplayer issues

Ehh, many times mob are lagging. I mean foating, jumping into the ground etc. I know it's can be if you have bad connection or smth, but I run server, and I see it. Problems with Chaos Elemental. When he "teleports", he just emmit some particle and run into wall, right to me.
  12. Spurkit

Working as Designed Sitting on a chair with NPC

Hi, just a minnor issue. When I sat on the chair, the NPC decided to do the same. And I think that sitting on the knees of children is rude.
  13. Spurkit

Working as Designed "This housing is suitable."

Are you try to move away from house? NPC usualy appear if you away from house.
  14. Spurkit

Weird textures around Player

Show the screenshot.
  15. Spurkit

Wall of flesh bug

Hungry can fly around, it's feature. But eye bug is interesting)
  16. Spurkit

PC Visual bug

Slime mount also, I think it's on all mount. To be precise, this happens if I hold the space bar and then use mount. The result depends on how late mount is called.
  17. Spurkit

Working as Designed [Multiplayer] Distance between players.

Check the change log please :/ Aded a config.json setting called "TeamNameplateDistance" that lets you reduce the distance at which team names are drawn, with the default being 2000. Reducing the number of Team Nameplates on screen in MP can improve performance, so this can be used as needed.
  18. Spurkit

Working as Designed [Multiplayer] Distance between players.

It's feature, you can see player icon on the big map. I think it's cool.
  19. Spurkit

Working as Designed I have to keep my personal storage items (piggy bank etc.) 3 screens away from my chests to prevent quick stack putting stuff back into them.

You can select item you don't want to stack as important with alt+click on it. It will disable item to fast stacking.
Back
Top Bottom