Search results for query: *

1. Six Routes of Roses

man, half a decade since my last real activity I'll be back in another five years to mourn when...

man, half a decade since my last real activity I'll be back in another five years to mourn when a real decade has passed
  2. Six Routes of Roses

because I only was active here for the RP section before it got canned and now I check in once a...

because I only was active here for the RP section before it got canned and now I check in once a year to shake my hand at all you kids on my lawn
  3. Six Routes of Roses

Terraria's stinky smelly dawg

Terraria's stinky smelly dawg
  4. Six Routes of Roses

you can all smell my finger

you can all smell my finger
  5. Six Routes of Roses

Serenach 5:14

Serenach 5:14
  6. Six Routes of Roses

Death be not selfish if there is no self, when thine blood's Exodus begin red, prostrate thyself...

Death be not selfish if there is no self, when thine blood's Exodus begin red, prostrate thyself unto me, and proclaim thy worthlessness.
  7. Six Routes of Roses

Grey is beautiful, for it contains black and white but neither overpowers the other. Grey is...

Grey is beautiful, for it contains black and white but neither overpowers the other. Grey is ugly, for it contains black and white.
  8. Six Routes of Roses

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/farewell.75498/#post-1690452

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/farewell.75498/#post-1690452
  9. Six Routes of Roses

Important We are phasing out the Social Group feature on TCF

So how long do we have to move stuff out and archive things off site? There are like, 3 RPs that are hundreds of pages for me to archive cleanly onto google docs and I can't do that in a few weeks alone
  10. Six Routes of Roses

Now that i've made a big risky joke, time to update my profile before I get slammed lol

Now that i've made a big risky joke, time to update my profile before I get slammed lol
  11. Six Routes of Roses

I will say this to challenge my own statement though; even the most inept, boring kings of...

I will say this to challenge my own statement though; even the most inept, boring kings of Europe and emperors of China are remembered in the annals of history. Tunnel King, however, is not one of them. ;) ;) ;)
  12. Six Routes of Roses

I get what you're saying. Honestly, we're all pointless in the scope of the universe, which is...

I get what you're saying. Honestly, we're all pointless in the scope of the universe, which is why we like to have fun for the time we have. And truthfully; it's because of the quality of our current lives that we make strides, not because we should expect to exist forever as a race.
  13. Six Routes of Roses

Oh sayest can thou see

Oh sayest can thou see
  14. Six Routes of Roses

The John Crew#8127 is my tag when you make it

The John Crew#8127 is my tag when you make it
  15. Six Routes of Roses

Do you still have discord? I can invite you to the new one You have some timing old friend, we...

Do you still have discord? I can invite you to the new one You have some timing old friend, we could use the good news after these few weeks
  16. Six Routes of Roses

I don't know what to say, I just don't want you gone If that's selfish of me then I guess i'm a...

I don't know what to say, I just don't want you gone If that's selfish of me then I guess i'm a bastard, but you were what kept me going for so long and if i'm going into the great abyss of life without you I just don't know how i'll deal
  17. Six Routes of Roses

Please don't leave me I feel like this is my fault, so i should apologize; I don't know how to...

Please don't leave me I feel like this is my fault, so i should apologize; I don't know how to handle Jaime, but I promise you if it's about us, it's not your fault about what happened Even if it's not about us, please just talk to me, Discord is private and if you need somewhere hidden from...
  18. Six Routes of Roses

Honestly; once Sliver is confirmed done, i'm out of here. Until then, I'll commit to it whenever...

Honestly; once Sliver is confirmed done, i'm out of here. Until then, I'll commit to it whenever it gets moving again, but this website is full of too much wrong to continue trying to determine the right in all of it.
  19. Six Routes of Roses

It's starting to feel like myself and Mans' are Edgardo and Squid (in reverse order), trying to...

It's starting to feel like myself and Mans' are Edgardo and Squid (in reverse order), trying to fight against Xer0 and his lackeys just so that we can have an inkling of the fun we used to have
  20. Six Routes of Roses

It used to feel like you could use this site as sort of like a holy ground; like you could do...

It used to feel like you could use this site as sort of like a holy ground; like you could do anything and be anything. Now god forbid you so much as sneeze and get pushed down for it. It's starting to feel less of a website to get away from the real world and more a reflection of the real...
Back
Top Bottom