Search results for query: *

1. LIyahLIweth

Working as Designed Visual Bug ( Shadow Orb) NOT disappearing after unequipping from the slot manually.

Well. See IMAGE 1 1.After equipping a light pet in the light pet slot, their icon appear in the active buff/debuff list as well as the light pet equipped. But for some reason. My buff as well as the pet is not going away after unequipping it. IMAGE 2 - 3 2. The color still affects it...
  2. LIyahLIweth

PC Underground Snow Biome

First I thought It was normal, But now I think there's something wrong with the detection of my depth meter or something else about depth and after reading this "{...}The Underground is the first layer below the surface. It fills the area between the Surface and Cavern layers, beginning at a...
  3. LIyahLIweth

PC Skip Frame (ON) vs ( Skip Frame (OFF)

Well Today I've noticed something really weird. My Terraria Overall performance is much better with skip frame (OFF) than with it turned (ON). My notebook is not that amazing. It's a Intel(R) I5-6200u 2.30GHz 2.40ghZ 8-RAM Skip Frame ON should always be better then Skip frame (OFF). Right...
  4. LIyahLIweth

Visual Bug (Shield of Cthulhu + Crimson Cloak)

Well I wanted to use shield of Cthulhu + Crimson Cloak But I can't use both together. I'm OK with that (I thought, maybe the design doesn't let you use both.... So I choose to CLOAK to appear instead of Cthulhu. BUT When I use the shield special ability (double tap directional) , the cloak...
  5. LIyahLIweth

Other Bestiary : Copy and Paste (Just like World Seeds)

Bestiary : I really like the new bestiary, but I'd like to suggest if it was possible to include a option like : "Import bestiary" to another world" (journey > journey) (adventure > adventure) The main idea here is a way to import and export bestiary data. Why? (personal reasons) Because...
  6. LIyahLIweth

Working as Designed Able to use Minecart Without a Minecart equipped ( Its a default item... EXPLAINED)

How: I just found some tracks and the minecart icon appeared. BUT I do NOT have a minecart equipped. I haven't crafted or found a single minecraft in this game.
  7. LIyahLIweth

Large Slimes are getting Stuck IN the ground.

How: First, find a large slime. ( It seems the small ones doesn't get stuck using this method, I have already tried that). Build a "cage" around it. (3x2) Any block will serve. When it tries to jump it will get stuck IN the ground. It will move back or forth until it find a way out. *If you...
  8. LIyahLIweth

**REPORTED** HairStyle missing in char creator / Autopause freezing the HUD

1. - Some Hairstyle are missing in hairstyle tab (Or Randomize has more than 70 available hairstyles at its disposal) SHORT: 2 (OR MORE) hair styles are missing from the character creator hairstyle tab. Those 2 are the same version (style), but one with a beard and the other without it...
Back
Top Bottom