Search results for query: *

1. Coldshot Boostar

PC Can't play Terraria after upgrading to Windows 8

Terraria used to run fine on Windows 7 normally. After upgrading it to Windows 8.1, Terraria can't run. I'm using a laptop, I have installed .NET Framework 4.0 and XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0. What I have tried: Re-install XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0 Re-install DirectX 9.0c...
  2. Coldshot Boostar

If you are stuck with two debuffs for the whole playthrough,

Which debuffs would you choose? I'd choose Slow and Chilled . Some information, not exceptions: Exceptions: Stinky , Tipsy , Water Candle , Midas , Chaos State . Be creative. List of debuffs
  3. Coldshot Boostar

Resolved Issues with Image Stretching

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but here goes :joy:. The image stretching kinda bugs me because it makes the image looks like low quality pictures :(. But I'm not sure if this is my browser problem (Firefox) or the new forum. Anyone else having this problem?
  4. Coldshot Boostar

Pixel Art Cold Blue's Pixel Art

coldshot boostar's pixel art Welcome to my p4x0l art thread. Feedback and constructive criticism are appreciated. Sprites are free to use as long as you give me credits. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Open these damn spoilers...
Back
Top Bottom