Search results for query: *

1. Falling Tide

A very similar reason for me, then a friend got into it and I had to hop on too.... Its very...

A very similar reason for me, then a friend got into it and I had to hop on too.... Its very confusing at first but with a little time its a LOT of fun
  2. Falling Tide

Hey, Is Falling from discord :P We have definitely talked before

Hey, Is Falling from discord :P We have definitely talked before
  3. Falling Tide

Been playing a lot of Modded Terraria recently

Been playing a lot of Modded Terraria recently
  4. Falling Tide

Back online after like 1.5 years XD

Back online after like 1.5 years XD
  5. Falling Tide

Indeed is very sad....

Indeed is very sad....
  6. Falling Tide

Well that sucks, I have been gone for a good year and some so that might be why.

Well that sucks, I have been gone for a good year and some so that might be why.
  7. Falling Tide

I wonder if you have been banned, since I can no longer see your profile.

I wonder if you have been banned, since I can no longer see your profile.
  8. Falling Tide

Still awaiting the Terraria Otherworld, I would definitely pay for early access.

Still awaiting the Terraria Otherworld, I would definitely pay for early access.
  9. Falling Tide

Here is the artwork page; http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boss_Cass/images/ I do love this style...

Here is the artwork page; http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boss_Cass/images/ I do love this style very much!
  10. Falling Tide

Talking about my profile? Sadly I don't have this talent but a person I happened to meet does :)...

Talking about my profile? Sadly I don't have this talent but a person I happened to meet does :) I was extremely happy when he sent me this today. Let me Link the steam account for ya if you like.
  11. Falling Tide

Hmm I kinda want Terraria Otherworld, would be nice if it came out maybe early access.

Hmm I kinda want Terraria Otherworld, would be nice if it came out maybe early access.
  12. Falling Tide

Official Beta Testers Applications

Hmm seems like a lot is happening, It may look like I don't have a ton of hours in Terraria but trust me I have around 1k hours in Terraria :) Now what I really hope for is the Opportunity to help out with Terraria Other World. Don't get me wrong I am in it all the way for pretty much any kind...
  13. Falling Tide

Whelp I am going to wait and see what happens now

Whelp I am going to wait and see what happens now
  14. Falling Tide

Grr, and I farmed so hard for it too...

Grr, and I farmed so hard for it too...
  15. Falling Tide

PC Does the Guide even help anymore after Hardmode?

Guide is only there for when you forget a Recipe or aren't sure what you are missing for that next item. IMO
  16. Falling Tide

Gold fish Statues are OP. I love it.

Farming mobs in Expert mode also rewards a bunch of money, I started a fresh playthrough and before I knew it I can 5 plat just sitting around in chests... Not sure what I was doing but I was doing something right without putting any effort into "Farming" Then again I really don't need money...
  17. Falling Tide

At 12pm my time the achievement was at .39% and now 12hours later its all the way up to 1% Right...

At 12pm my time the achievement was at .39% and now 12hours later its all the way up to 1% Right after they got the new update... I had the party girl spawn and die 4 times before I got my last NPC to show up (before 1.3.0.6 update)... was waiting forever for Shroom and I had to look up about...
  18. Falling Tide

Ok, really the Party girl spawn rate made that much of a difference!!

Ok, really the Party girl spawn rate made that much of a difference!!
  19. Falling Tide

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

Though it can only be used 1 time every week... gotta remember that. Gotta ask do NPCs count? For me hmm Either... Nebula armor (cause punching things would give you random glowing flames that act as buffs.) Gravity globe? (randomness that could kill me or the world...) UFO Mount (Flying at...
  20. Falling Tide

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Yup which is half why I am mad that certain things got "FIXED" But I also know that I am not the only person playing the game, and its not my Opinion that the game follows. If I wanted to have something like that I would make my own Terraria like game just for me (Muahahahaha) Either way I am...
Back
Top Bottom