Search results for query: *

• Users: Elate
  • Order by date
  1. Elate

Yes

Yes
  2. Elate

most important item in the game

Multiplayer console commands. I require 200 queen bees. It is essential.
  3. Elate

What's the worst logic you've ever heard?

No. They weren't. I have no idea where you got that idea, but it's straight up incorrect.
  4. Elate

"No news is good news" refers to things being uneventful as ultimately better than something bad happening. In short, you are taking something that isn't meant to be taken literally, literally. It isn't logical to apply logic to idioms.
  5. Elate

This is incorrect. Saying something is overrated means precisely that. I can enjoy something and still think it is overrated. It is the persons opinion that the subject matter does not deserve the quantity of positive praise it gets, usually in comparison to other similar things. They are not...
  6. Elate

But in seriosity, alright. That's your opinion, I enjoy replayability. Course RNG doesn't mean the game will be repayable, like any game mechanic, it needs to be properly executed to be effective/fun. Either way our differing views doesn't make either less valid. Which was my original gripe.
  7. Elate

I fail to see the problem reasoning here. They want to have fun, they don't care about what you consider to be them not being very good at games. You can have fun with a game while also being god damn terrible, and generally, I don't care what someone thinks about my 'skill' at something, if I'm...
  8. Elate

I got the memory problems, also I'm hella sick right now. Refresh mein memory?

I got the memory problems, also I'm hella sick right now. Refresh mein memory?
  9. Elate

Saywhhatt. Are we affiliated?

Saywhhatt. Are we affiliated?
  10. Elate

Hello, hello, in a place called vertigo.

Hello, hello, in a place called vertigo.
  11. Elate

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Casuals.
  12. Elate

Guess what the person above you is thinking based on their avatar.

"I'm too embarrassed to tell anyone that my hair is caught in my sword, so I'll just try and look bad :red:"
  13. Elate

Other How about a Free Soundtrack DLC of the game on Steam?

I got no idea how they could implement that mechanics wise, but yeah that'd be pretty awesome. Essentially a pet version of the music box.. Maybe craft it with a music box, that could work.
  14. Elate

Favourite class? And why?

Melee, because with my hammer I am Thor.
  15. Elate

Other How about a Free Soundtrack DLC of the game on Steam?

I could dig that, maybe bundle it with some special in game item if it has a price like the collectors addition had the bunny pet. Say, a boombox with wings.
  16. Elate

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." - Craft first weapon. "It's full of stars." - Reach max mana. "They mostly come at night, mostly." - First death at night. "Saving people, hunting things.." - Rescue an NPC. "Let's be bad guys." - Kill the clothier with voodoo doll.
  17. Elate

Weapons & Equip Bad Prefixes: Please Remove These

So long as they tweak him some so that the amount of gold spent cumulatively increases the chances of a rare positive prefix, and decreases the chance of negative ones.
  18. Elate

Well, I support that feature being re-added, unfixed, rebroken. o/
  19. Elate

Yeah I was gunna be for supporting this because I agree, I don't feel bad prefixes add challenge, they just add annoyance, but even with 350 hours in the game, I had no idea right click made an unmodified version. Which.. Kinda negates the whole point really. Don't want the chance of a bad...
  20. Elate

Weapons & Equip Titan Slayer Gear

Changing the name doesn't change the concept.
Back
Top Bottom