Search results for query: *

1. TimeyMarey007

Blocks & Decoration Ancient blocks and furniture

Not sure if I'm the first to suggest this, but this came on my mind lately: I was thinking of a small but neat addition thing that could be done; basically, (re)adding old sprites of furniture and blocks and walls as they once used to be, as new items. For example: The pre-1.2 sprites of the...
  2. TimeyMarey007

Today is now 7 years to the day I joined the old Terraria Online forums under the name of ZV151...

Today is now 7 years to the day I joined the old Terraria Online forums under the name of ZV151. Man, a lot has changed...
  3. TimeyMarey007

Thinking of fully returning here for the first time in 4 years. Not sure yet though.

Thinking of fully returning here for the first time in 4 years. Not sure yet though.
  4. TimeyMarey007

I just realised one of my fave Iron Maiden albums; Piece of Mind, has the exact same birthday as...

I just realised one of my fave Iron Maiden albums; Piece of Mind, has the exact same birthday as Terraria's. It also came out in Red's birth year (1983) too... hmmmmmm
  5. TimeyMarey007

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I like this idea, but I'm getting the feeling this is going to account for only 1.4 onward progress, and therefore have to kill every possible thing in the world again in order to fill the bestiary. Also at least 2 new NPCs, neat. I dunno, I always liked it when new NPCs got added to the game.
  6. TimeyMarey007

Hey! It's been a long time. Remember me, ZV151?

Hey! It's been a long time. Remember me, ZV151?
  7. TimeyMarey007

Y'know, I really regret unintentionally nuking all the friendships I had made on TO/TCF. Not...

Y'know, I really regret unintentionally nuking all the friendships I had made on TO/TCF. Not that any bad blood happened, but rather they just faded with time as I became less and less active. Oh well...
  8. TimeyMarey007

Holy :red: the new Terraria 1.4 spoilers gives me a certain urge to play the game that I have not...

Holy :red: the new Terraria 1.4 spoilers gives me a certain urge to play the game that I have not felt since 2015.
  9. TimeyMarey007

Returned to Terraria again for the first time in a looooong time... damn, am I super rusty.

Returned to Terraria again for the first time in a looooong time... damn, am I super rusty.
  10. TimeyMarey007

so I was brought back here again by a message in my inbox of a reply to a long dead artwork...

so I was brought back here again by a message in my inbox of a reply to a long dead artwork thread... oh damn these memories
  11. TimeyMarey007

Nice! They're one of my fave bands.

Nice! They're one of my fave bands.
  12. TimeyMarey007

A big Rush fan, I see? :D

A big Rush fan, I see? :D
  13. TimeyMarey007

Oh hey. We haven't talked or anything in a long time. Years, in fact. How's it been going?

Oh hey. We haven't talked or anything in a long time. Years, in fact. How's it been going?
  14. TimeyMarey007

Dwelling too much on nostalgia, Wayback'd to TO days (August 2013) as ZV151 and now I'm like...

Dwelling too much on nostalgia, Wayback'd to TO days (August 2013) as ZV151 and now I'm like "What the :red: did I do to piss off everyone?"
  15. TimeyMarey007

Razleth's Artists' Corna

Anyways, uh, you might wanna heavily revamp the front page/first post, or at least just the request waiting list since it's the same one from like last year or more ago. Just saying. :P
  16. TimeyMarey007

Razleth's Artists' Corna

All right, in that case... myself I've been out of the loop of Terraria for so long that I don't really have anything interesting from my Terraria chars I want. But let's get to it, my original character from works I'm planning, named Timey Marey. Here's her details: (random btw: I'm...
  17. TimeyMarey007

Razleth's Artists' Corna

I haven't forgotten about this place at all, and I still remember you had a request to do for me. :P An email brought me back here and realized this still existed. Anyways my request might change so can you do more than just Terraria or Dungeons and Dragon stuff? If not, then you can stick to a...
  18. TimeyMarey007

so i come back for a lil check and 1.3 console finally released after 2 and a half years. wew

so i come back for a lil check and 1.3 console finally released after 2 and a half years. wew
  19. TimeyMarey007

Ah nvm I got it. He made emotes for the forum. And custom emotes for several other people... but...

Ah nvm I got it. He made emotes for the forum. And custom emotes for several other people... but this is just sad. *salute*
  20. TimeyMarey007

Man I've really been out of the loop here for quite a long time. And huh, Jestex died... I...

Man I've really been out of the loop here for quite a long time. And huh, Jestex died... I either remember that name, or I don't. Jamais vu?
Back
Top Bottom