Search results for query: *

1. A

PC My game does not fit to screen everytime i restart the game.

Er... what? Seem you misunderstood what i mean. If i change to full screen it will be even harder to alt-tab, just a worse version of borderless window.
  2. A

PC My game does not fit to screen everytime i restart the game.

(This is a copy paste from my post on reddit 4 months ago, because i can't access the forum due to overload, but the problem is still the same) This is quite a minor problem but it nagging me very bad. Pre-1.4 and the current tmodloader version work perfectly, my game always remember my...
  3. A

Can't pick up items

A bit late but do you have the new item "encumbering stone" in your inventory? It prevent you pick up items. I also freak out when it happen to me, thought it is a bug, thankfully it's not.
  4. A

PC Seeds, Seeds, Seeds

I also looking for a large corruption seed that have minimal evil biome spread. 3.3.1.1522803236 this is the one i feel fairly decent. The V strip from hardmode is very far from jungle. Only a very small corruption part on top of jungle that can easily quarantine in pre-hardmode. Anyway this is...
  5. A

Terraria: Journey's End Official Golf Map Starter Kit

I haven't finish any of the map, but if i want to play it again in fresh state (those part that get exploded restored), do i need to delete that map and put it in again? Or is there a reset button at the end of the course? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom