Search results for query: *

• Users: hachi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

Is there a way to choose corruption affinity through server world gen?

I notice since 1.3.2 we can set new worlds to generate with crimson or corruption, but I don't see any param or config for the server app to do this. In-game only, or is there some setting that was not posted on the server wiki? Such as the difficulty config that was added for expert mode, I...
  2. H

terrariaserver dedicated server command line config expert difficulty mode autocreate world

sorry for the title, just trying to save others time for future searches are there plans to support a -difficulty 0|1 param? this works for autocreation in the config, but not in the command line switches
  3. H

World Generator Crashes

I get frequent crashes running the following batch: for /L %a in (1,1,n) do echo exit-nosave| TerrariaServer -autocreate 1 -worldname batch%a -world batch%a.wld n being stable to upwards of hundreds before 1.3x, now terrariaserver hangs mid write or just crashes after some iterations, no...
  4. H

Changes in Quick Stack behavior

I notice quick stack now empties all items into chests that contain said item, regardless of stack limits or pre-designated slots. yay or nay? personally I find this very annoying, especially when it pulls unstackable items like unequipped acessories. I much prefer the previous mechanic where...
Back
Top Bottom