Search results for query: *

• Users: Human
  • Order by date
  1. H

PC Elf Melter becomes unresearched when transferring JM characters from pre-1.4.4

Title. Every other research appears to be intact after the conversion.
  2. H

**REPORTED** Weird graphical glitches when sitting

1. Animal ears partially "retract" into the head, obscuring the second one from view. This seems to happen with all of them, not just Cat Ears. 2. This haircut's stray hair gets duplicated, which is likely closely related to the first glitch.
  3. H

PC Polish translation in 1.4.1 is terrible

Russian translation is in very poor shape, too. I do hope those issues will be ironed out in the future, as they seem to affect (almost?) every translation of the game, from what I can gather.
  4. H

Spectre Goggles override headgear

I apologize if what I'm reporting isn't actually a bug, but rather some sort of a technical limitation, but Spectre Goggles seem to behave very unusually when used as a vanity item, removing headgear items. The reason why this confounds me so much is that Blindfold, which is also an eyewear...
  5. H

**REPORTED** Life Drain is completely free to use in PvP

I can confirm that this is the case for regular servers as well. Just tested it with a friend.
  6. H

**REPORTED** Flying Dragon's projectiles always deal full damage in PvP

Flying Dragon's projectile damage against players in PvP is never halved, regardless of how many blocks the projectiles pass through. This is the case for both local and TShock servers, so this is an issue with the game itself.
  7. H

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I might be in the minority here, but I honestly think Charged Blaster Cannon's "free aim" buff is excessive, plus it's very janky and inconsistent, unlike Last Prism's silky smooth aiming. It should at least be toned down to be much slower than Last Prism's rotation speed, if for no other reason...
  8. H

I apologize for not being entirely on topic, but will PvP invincibility frames still work properly in 1.4.1? This is probably the only thing I'm concerned about, so to say.
  9. H

Aerial Bane does not apply bonus damage to airborne players in PvP

Title. Players take normal damage from Aerial Bane when flying.
  10. H

I apologize if this has been discussed before, but I think that all whips should autoswing by default. Their timings are extraordinarily annoying, unintuitive and inconsistent, causing their swing rate to spontaneously decrease for no apparent reason, plus it doesn't make sense for the player to...
  11. H

Game Mechanics Clear Items option in Power Menu (Journey Mode)

I can see this being useful in conjunction with the game's Favorite Item system.
  12. H

Game Mechanics A way to bring back the old cycling right-click accessory switching

First and foremost, I want to say that I really appreciate 1.4's new accessory switching mechanic. It means that I finally don't have to stuff up my vanity slots with non-vanity things, plus it allows me to use Charm of Myths very efficiently and reliably, as I can finally switch to and from it...
  13. H

Portal Gun's alt fire makes the wrong sound at point-blank range

Portal Gun has two firing sounds: a higher-pitched one for the primary portal and a lower-pitched one for the secondary portal. However, the former overrides the latter when Portal Gun is partially inside a solid block during alternate fire. This used to not be the case in 1.3 where both sounds...
  14. H

Weapons & Equip Presserator should be a part of Architect Gizmo Pack

Title. Considering that Presserator doesn't have to be equipped in order to work, plus it being an item sold by the Traveling Merchant, much like the other components of Architect Gizmo Pack, it would make perfect sense for it to be a part of the pack, and it would allow for better inventory...
  15. H

**REPORTED** Shift-clicking an item from Ammo or Coin slots while on Research tab trashes the item

When opening Research tab in Journey Mode, you can quickly put items from the inventory into the duplication slot by Shift-clicking them. This, however, is not the case for items from Ammo and Coin slots, which overrule this for some reason and end up going into the trash slot instead.
  16. H

This may be a bit off-topic, as this topic primarily focuses on already existing items, so I apologize in advance, but I find it odd that Clockwork Assault Rifle has no upgraded versions. Burst firing is such an interesting, satisfying shooting mechanic, yet it ends up getting tossed into...
  17. H

This might sound strange, nonsensical and completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, but bear with me. Rainbow Crystal Staff's crystal (not its explosions) should have a 2x direct hit damage modifier, akin to Stynger and Rocket Launcher. My reasoning for this strange proposed change is...
  18. H

Other Armor/accessories and health bar for target dummies

I'd like to see just the defense plus the two forms of percentage-based damage reduction - from armor (more potent) and from accessories/potions (less potent). This would allow for very precise testing.
  19. H

**REPORTED** Getting massiv FPS drops when using Arhalis Lightwings

1. Equip the entire Solar Flare armor set, making sure that it is not obstructed by vanity armor/clothing. 2. Equip the Lightwings and use Loki's Dye on them. Doing this dropped my framerate from 144+ down to ~90.
  20. H

**REPORTED** Getting massiv FPS drops when using Arhalis Lightwings

This is an issue from 1.3 that was never addressed. It only happens when wearing armors that have an afterimage effect, I believe.
Back
Top Bottom