Search results for query: *

• Users: Human
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. H

PC Elf Melter becomes unresearched when transferring JM characters from pre-1.4.4

Title. Every other research appears to be intact after the conversion.
  2. H

**REPORTED** Weird graphical glitches when sitting

1. Animal ears partially "retract" into the head, obscuring the second one from view. This seems to happen with all of them, not just Cat Ears. 2. This haircut's stray hair gets duplicated, which is likely closely related to the first glitch.
  3. H

Spectre Goggles override headgear

I apologize if what I'm reporting isn't actually a bug, but rather some sort of a technical limitation, but Spectre Goggles seem to behave very unusually when used as a vanity item, removing headgear items. The reason why this confounds me so much is that Blindfold, which is also an eyewear...
  4. H

**REPORTED** Flying Dragon's projectiles always deal full damage in PvP

Flying Dragon's projectile damage against players in PvP is never halved, regardless of how many blocks the projectiles pass through. This is the case for both local and TShock servers, so this is an issue with the game itself.
  5. H

Aerial Bane does not apply bonus damage to airborne players in PvP

Title. Players take normal damage from Aerial Bane when flying.
  6. H

Game Mechanics A way to bring back the old cycling right-click accessory switching

First and foremost, I want to say that I really appreciate 1.4's new accessory switching mechanic. It means that I finally don't have to stuff up my vanity slots with non-vanity things, plus it allows me to use Charm of Myths very efficiently and reliably, as I can finally switch to and from it...
  7. H

Portal Gun's alt fire makes the wrong sound at point-blank range

Portal Gun has two firing sounds: a higher-pitched one for the primary portal and a lower-pitched one for the secondary portal. However, the former overrides the latter when Portal Gun is partially inside a solid block during alternate fire. This used to not be the case in 1.3 where both sounds...
  8. H

Weapons & Equip Presserator should be a part of Architect Gizmo Pack

Title. Considering that Presserator doesn't have to be equipped in order to work, plus it being an item sold by the Traveling Merchant, much like the other components of Architect Gizmo Pack, it would make perfect sense for it to be a part of the pack, and it would allow for better inventory...
  9. H

**REPORTED** Shift-clicking an item from Ammo or Coin slots while on Research tab trashes the item

When opening Research tab in Journey Mode, you can quickly put items from the inventory into the duplication slot by Shift-clicking them. This, however, is not the case for items from Ammo and Coin slots, which overrule this for some reason and end up going into the trash slot instead.
  10. H

**REPORTED** Lances' attack bonus doesn't work on other players in PvP

I'm not sure if this is intended, but lances never deal extra damage to other players, no matter how fast the attacker is. Considering that Rocket Launcher, Proximity Mine Launcher and Stynger all deal correct, modified damage in PvP, this leads me to believe that this is a bug/oversight. Both...
  11. H

Game Mechanics Hardcore characters should leave behind their portable storage items in a special chest upon death

Now, I know that Hardcore is meant to be extremely punishing and unforgiving when it comes to losing your resources, but one of the very few things that deter me from trying it out again is the fact that portable storage, which is supposed to be both safer than carrying items on your person and...
  12. H

Game Mechanics An alternative approach to fixing stealth and invisibility

As I scrolled through the upcoming changes list, one fix in particular left me mortified: invisible players will no longer have health bars below them if they are wounded. This means that the only reliable visual cue will be gone, making PvP a random mess since there will be no way to reveal...
Back
Top Bottom