1. Kotor

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

And i forgot to say "almost" all :P
  2. Kotor

odd cause I looted them all....
  3. Kotor

I know..but if you read more carefull...it despawned from his inventory. He also pointed at mythical thats why i posted my comment ;)
  4. Kotor

If you didnt know...you can upgrade weps with goblin.
  5. Kotor

Console frost moon event disappearing loot [PS and Xboxes]

And some loot dissapearing within a second or 2...check the video I posted. i also had the queen bee in the frostmoon event so imo its not working as intended.
  6. Kotor

Xbox 360 No Hammer?

thats half true ;) even if you get 50000000 mobs they still have a 0.3% droprate each. So if you have bad luck it doesnt matter how many mobs you get the rng god likes you or not. As example.....it took me 250 plantera kills to get the seedling dropped.
  7. Kotor

PS4 Corrupted world (51%)

I made hellevators all over the map to cover all. I did my whole little world still stuck at 38%. Some one told me to blast of top of the whole world cause thats mostly solid blocks..... I have been waiting for a solar event (cause only then you can buy the IV rocket) but nadda. I also think i...
  8. Kotor

i sprayed my whole world with it still only 38%. Thats why i ask for someone :) Took me 2 days already and no result is the last trophy i need to platinum the game.
  9. Kotor

Hi, for my last trophy I could use a little hand if someone with a corrupted world could invite me into there game there will be mutch love hahahaha. Got stuff to trade if you need stuff. Just add me and send a msg PSN: Altijdwat
  10. Kotor

PS4 Plantera pet (seedling)

Well...they updated the trophy...after getting the pet from ice queen the trophy popped. So requirment for this trophy is ALL 25 pets!!
  11. Kotor

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

20 for terraria? i payed 10...well in €. *edit* me bad sorry i mixed prices with pc version.
  12. Kotor

Got dog whistle also, still nothing. I dont think Baby Grinch is a requirment but its all left...sad story :( the fm event is very bugged on console so am gonna try later.
  13. Kotor

http://terraria.wiki.gg/Pets puppy is on that list...Ice queen isnt but thats pretty Obvious cause its only on console for a week. Well...puppy it is what i go after now....mehh, its also not on any site. thx
  14. Kotor

No I am realy annoyed...got the black cat still nothing........23 pets now all in my inventory and i summoned them all in hardmode. Don't know what to do now.
  15. Kotor

Well its no where mentioned on any ps trophy form untill i was reading this...... requirment 23 /lol
  16. Kotor

Here on a xbox forum they talk about 23 pets (black cat including) 1 - Slime - Petri Dish from Chests or Gold Chests 2 - Guinea Pig - Cabbage from Dragon Snatcher, Chests, Gold Chests 3 - Zombie - Brain from The Groom, Gold Chests, Shadow Chests 4 - Bat - Vial of Blood from Vampire Miner, Gold...
  17. Kotor

I got all 22 from the list posted above, summoned them in hm now>>>no result. the only difference I notice is a name :Honeycomb: Summons a pet Tiphia. (Gold Chest). In my inventory its called "Beeswax" and summons the tiphia thats all. I dont think its the black cat cause its no where mentioned...
  18. Kotor

Thats also what i did but (all in inventory)...I summoned them in a softmode world and all I miss is the black cat but that 1 aint on the list. Will eliminate those 2 factors today.
  19. Kotor

so finally after 250 kills :( got the seedling now...trophy aint coming up. Find ALL the pets. There is a total of 22 pets to collect. Here is a list of the pets to collect and from where they drop. Amber Mosquito: Summons a Baby Dinosaur (Extractinator). Bone Key: Summons a Baby Skeletron...
  20. Kotor

If you'r on PS4 turn on auto upload saves to ps+ cloud.
Back
Top Bottom