Search results for query: *

1. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

I love this! I might actually modify mine to include your sky platform teleporter. So clean :)
  2. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

@noahgambles Looks good to me! As to your notes: 1 - That ruler issue is really odd, I hope it doesn't mess too many folks up :sigh: 2 - Torch swap works for me on every platform... are you too close to the ocean or dungeon maybe? 1 - Lihzahrd should indeed work fine... if you wait that long...
  3. B

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

I like your take on the design! Well done!
  4. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Yeah there are two different "intensities" of mushroom biome, the first at 100 (background changes a little) and the second at 200 (background changes even more). Mushroom USED to require 101 / 201 blocks for the biome, in 1.4 its been changed to 100/200. And the quest fish only requires the...
  5. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Mid-experimenting with working NPC happiness into the farm. Ignore them ;)
  6. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

@Razengan @Chainsawer69 @RamblingPeregrin @NeoPhantom @RhaizWain @Sephiroth @vizune @TeamFluff Whelp, I had some time today and I was able to get it working with both corruption AND crimson. Still need to finish all the testing. I'll work on making a (shorter) guide for this when I have...
  7. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

That's an awesome addition! I honestly didn't know you could hoik the bobber like that. Great way to farm the pre-hm bloodmoon mobs. Kudos :)
  8. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

@iyfBrainBug Off by 1 yet again! Thanks for pointing that out, edited step 5 :P
  9. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

@carc0sa thanks, and yeah I don't know if it's possible to get the ruler in there with the big snapshots. Pretty sure I can see what happened - your pools are narrower than mine, and that has caused your sand and snow chunks to be too far inward by (what looks like) 4 blocks each. My pools each...
  10. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Use the in-game snapshot features (near the housing menu) to quickly take a pic of the whole setup, you can drag the picture frame edges to cover the whole farm.
  11. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

@mememan Oh wow, sorry that's a bummer, I'll add a warning to not build the farm near the ocean until we understand how biome detection works over there... @NeoPhantom Yep, that's the most requested change and what you suggested is the best way to do it. Would also need to add bottom-bounding...
  12. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

@mememan sorry you're having issues! Your picture LOOKS spot-on, but it's tough to tell without using the ruler. Could you upload your .wld file, or if you're playing on a server message me the address and I'll drop by? The only thing that visually looks weird to me is that you have 7 torches...
  13. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

This is really convoluted, but I think the best method would be a combination of your 2 ideas. It would require moving the sand and snow chunks, so you could add a bottom-bounding block for the mushroom and jungle biomes (currently there are no bottom bounds for shroom/jungle since there's no...
  14. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Nice! Thanks for working that out <3 Unfortunately that won't work... it creates a "chicken-and-egg" problem with the Hallow. Adding one evil brick below the farm means you now have to add one hallow brick to make the hallow biome, which means you then have to add another evil brick to make...
  15. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Wow! Very cool, especially the meteor makes the pools look awesome. Great build :)
  16. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Awesome!!! Seeing you make it has made this all feel worthwhile. I like your changes to honey/lava too. It looks like your mushroom chunk is too low by one layer, it should be at the same height as the jungle chunk (see my build pic for reference). Im worried that this will break your tundra...
  17. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

Added
  18. B

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

I've updated my fishing farm for 1.4! It's bigger than the pre-1.4 version, but the results are awesome: The idea is that you stand on a platform to select your biome, then fish to the left for underground fish or to the right for surface fish. This works because it's your fishing bobber's...
  19. B

Fishing biomes not functioning like the quests say they should

I can tell that there have been big changes to the way biomes overlap with each other in 1.4, but this has caused a bug with any fishing quests that do not specify a biome (for example if it just says "caught in Surface"). Now these quest fish can ONLY be found in FOREST biomes (so if it says...
Back
Top Bottom