Search results for query: *

1. Lord Laret

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Trying to get my head around the new controls, those are a bit off putting to say the least but will carry on!
  2. Lord Laret

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

It's a bit odd though that considering Switch is a console, it's separated from the xBox and Playstation. When the Switch finally has the update (After a few months of Sony / Microsoft having it), will it be kept in parity with the other two main consoles?
  3. Lord Laret

Switch Switch updates

Trust me, I am as eager as the next Switch owner to play 1.4 and play some golf but we just have to keep on waiting, I guess!
  4. Lord Laret

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

You can see how it seems unfair to the Switch users when we are last with mobile users when you have to consider that Switch is one of the most popular consoles around. We just would like parity across the board.
  5. Lord Laret

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

We may not get it til the New Year at this rate, notice how no one can seem to give us any details, it's all PS / xBox / PC. Do Switch Users count / make up a fair number of users?
  6. Lord Laret

Well, Switch hasn't even got 1.4 yet and won't likely get this content for a long while after the PS / xBox gang will so, will the Switch owners get doubly screwed over?
  7. Lord Laret

Is this going to still be a thing when you guys decide to release 1.4 on the Switch? Is there any updates on that? Any news before the end of the year or will we roll over into 2022?
  8. Lord Laret

Terraria State of the Game - October 2021

Just curious cause I spend most of my time playing on the Switch version but why was the Switch put last behind all the other consoles and not worked on in parity together? Are we even going to see it released this year? Given how long Sony and Microsoft had to wait for being bought up to a...
  9. Lord Laret

Switch “Switch will follow shortly afterwards”

Given that it seems we are the last platform to be updated, it could be 2022 though ;-; Hopefully they can now focus on the Switch as it seems to have been left behind.
  10. Lord Laret

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Glad to hear about it being on PS4 / xBox. But now for the question of HOW long for the Switch? It's not going to be until 2022, is it? Really eager to get onto playing 1.4 on the Switch.
  11. Lord Laret

Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

Least you have only 6 more sleeps. Who knows how long us on the Switch have to wait.
  12. Lord Laret

Shame really but understandable. One can have their expectations dampened especially since I've been farming materials for the terraspark boots lately. Please forgive my rude and dismissive attitude about this. Just really looking for the latest update and such!
  13. Lord Laret

The wait for the Switch update is still ongoing it seems. Are we on the Switch behind everyone else now with the launch of 1.4 on xBox and PS4?
  14. Lord Laret

Terraria 1.3.5 Launches on Nintendo Switch Today!

Oh just as I was asking! My version is saying 1.0.6? Is that 1.3.5 or will that be changed? I live in the UK so....?
  15. Lord Laret

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

I apologise for my offhanded way I sound, my intentions were not meant to be rude, I apologise profusely and thank you for your time.
  16. Lord Laret

Parity at last! Terraria 1.3.5 Launches Today on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

That's all the Switch / Mobile players get told: "No Date Yet" It's like a broken record. Where was the promised multiplayer for the Switch? Why are the Switch and Mobile the last considerations?
  17. Lord Laret

Salutations!

Hi! I am a long time player of Terraria (PC: 737 hours / Still haven't beat the Moon Lord x3 / Switch: 405 hours) and I live in the United Kingdom. More hyped for getting the Switch version of Terraria up to date and beating the Moonlord on there (Still haven't!) I also do play on a PS4 but do...
  18. Lord Laret

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

Any updates for the Switch 1.3.5 update? Or the promised multiplayer? Just curious! Also am taking a grievance in how Chippy said on his State of Play video that the Switch is just a powered mobile when it can run Witcher 3, ACNH, BotW and more. Hardly sounds like a powered mobile.
Back
Top Bottom