Search results for query: *

1. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One Moving Characters and Worlds from 360 to ONE?

LOL... What? I know you can go and read through the forums and find some other info on this. I know it is something that is wanted by the community, but at the same time, I honestly don't want save transfer from the 360. The 360 has the capabilities to be modded, and not just the game saves...
  2. K Ron Spliffs

Console Any tips to kill the Ice Queen faster?

Only thing about the horseman's blade farm is the items that drop from the statues will become overwhelming, and makes the others despawn if to many are on screen. I prefer a mage load out.
  3. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One Broken Heros sword

I have broken hero swords, shoot me a message and FR my GT is K Ron Spliffs
  4. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One XBOX one K Ron's Wish list

Yes, I do. Send me a FR and a message on xbox. My gt is K Ron Spliffs
  5. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox 360 April's Games with Gold

Its, Terraria! Well one of the games for gold is this month! Xbox is doing double games for gold the month of April, Gears of War: Judgment, Terraria will be available until the 15th. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, and Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, will be free 16-30th. At least worth...
  6. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox 360 A few questions..

Plantera, sure you have killed one of the 3 mechanical bosses(The Destroyer, Skeletron Prime, and The Twins) and the bulb spawns randomly in the jungle, have you checked all of it? Chain Gun, it is available on consoles now, since the Frost Moon. :)
  7. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One Active Trap Limit?

I think it has something to do with the projectile limit being reached. I have an arena I copied from the PC, and it won't use half or more of the traps I used in it... Uber disappointing when I finished it, took me a very long time.
  8. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One XB1 BUYING ROD OF DISCORD

:( Looking for a regular one, the frost moon launcher has a perk on it that makes it so it can't destroy tiles. I had one, but trashed it on accident, I think.
  9. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One XB1 BUYING ROD OF DISCORD

I have one for you my friend. Would you happen to have a rocket Launcher?
  10. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One XBOX one K Ron's Wish list

Anyone have a rocket launcher? I seemed to have lost mine... :(
  11. K Ron Spliffs

How to make a DJ Avatar

How did you fix your issue here? I got the same thing. EDIT: I just put a back round on each, instead of transparent. XD I am having to much fun with em...
  12. K Ron Spliffs

Blocks & Decoration A Soul Light Source, Soul Lanterns! -Sprites-

These look like an awesome item, I love aesthetic items like this!
  13. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One Looking for Rod of Discord

I have one I can get to you. Added you, Ill be home later today.
  14. K Ron Spliffs

PS4 Corrupted world (51%)

I had to destroy a lot of hell in my world to get my last 3-4%, made a platform all the way across and used dynamite to blow it to bits!
  15. K Ron Spliffs

Resolved Rocket IV <Not a bug>

Exactly this... I just tried the Regular Rocket Launcher, and it does destroy tiles. Thanks @Nike Leon
  16. K Ron Spliffs

Dang, Ok... thanks guys! LOL. Was hoping to use it to remove some of my hell for the corrupt acheevo with it, back to dynamite it is then!
  17. K Ron Spliffs

The description of the rocket IV says that it will destroy tiles. I can't get it to... Is this a bug? I know that the III rocket says it will not destroy tiles. EDIT: I was using the Snowman Cannon... Nike Leon informed me that they nerfed this launcher to not break tiles, Using the Regular...
  18. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One Looking for Reindeer Bells

:P I tole you! lol I almost made a thread asking, but I seen yours first.
Back
Top Bottom