Search results for query: *

1. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox 360 April's Games with Gold

Its, Terraria! Well one of the games for gold is this month! Xbox is doing double games for gold the month of April, Gears of War: Judgment, Terraria will be available until the 15th. Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, and Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel, will be free 16-30th. At least worth...
  2. K Ron Spliffs

Resolved Rocket IV <Not a bug>

The description of the rocket IV says that it will destroy tiles. I can't get it to... Is this a bug? I know that the III rocket says it will not destroy tiles. EDIT: I was using the Snowman Cannon... Nike Leon informed me that they nerfed this launcher to not break tiles, Using the Regular...
  3. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One XBOX one K Ron's Wish list

Name it, I probably have it.
  4. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One Orange Blood Root

Anyone have any of this? Or the Orange dye? A friend and I have been looking for ages and cannot find a single one... We have tons of other stuff, lots of it, willing to trade some goods for it. My gt is K Ron Spliffs Shoot me a message on the xbox if you have one please!
  5. K Ron Spliffs

Xbox One Lets Play Terraria!

Anyone want to kill some bosses with me? Got this game recently and have been doing ok by my self, but would like to have some help. I have a good amount of stuff. Just beat plantera this morning before work! My GT is K Ron Spliffs Please send me a message if you would like to play!
Back
Top Bottom