Search results for query: *

1. SedrioX

Third attempt at collecting all armour/vanity sets is a go (once again). I hope I get to...

Third attempt at collecting all armour/vanity sets is a go (once again). I hope I get to actually finish it now. (181 mannequins worth ;-; )
  2. SedrioX

your 'OMG' game moment?

I just had one of those moments today in AC: Revelations - I was doing a mission where the optional objective was to not get detected while searching prisoners. By pure chance, this templar soldier investigates a body just below and instead of going to the other bodies, he takes the ladder that...
  3. SedrioX

Game gift thread

I don't know if you are still active with this thread, but if you are - @Chrona Trigger - I would like one of these games, if possible. Choose whichever, I'll be happy with any of these. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel FTL: Adv. Edition Mafia 2 The Bureau: XCOM Cheers, and thanks for the chance...
  4. SedrioX

Another world and character lost to the stupid that is me. Have to make yet another one ;u;

Another world and character lost to the stupid that is me. Have to make yet another one ;u;
  5. SedrioX

Have you ever had a gaming moment where you're all giddy and just want to dance because of...

Have you ever had a gaming moment where you're all giddy and just want to dance because of something you've accomplished in said game?
  6. SedrioX

NPCs & Enemies "A Welcoming Friend" - Immersive NPC Interactions

UPDATES: Truffle has entered the scene. Some minor changes has been made. Santa's "goodwill" levels has been simplified. I know I said this was the final "stage" of this suggestion, ending at Santa. But I just had this random idea how on Truffle can benefit from this suggestion. He is now an...
  7. SedrioX

After deleting my main world/character, I need something new to do. Choose my next class to main...

After deleting my main world/character, I need something new to do. Choose my next class to main http://strawpoll.me/5702190
  8. SedrioX

So... I just deleted all my Terraria stuff by mistake and my 100 hours+ world & character are...

So... I just deleted all my Terraria stuff by mistake and my 100 hours+ world & character are now gone... Fun times.
  9. SedrioX

So... I just learned you apparently can't get a legit Azure Flute in Pokemon Diamond. RIP Arceus ;-;

So... I just learned you apparently can't get a legit Azure Flute in Pokemon Diamond. RIP Arceus ;-;
  10. SedrioX

NPCs & Enemies Feral Wolf

1. Suggestion is poorly made, sorry to say but it's true. You only give us the "base" of your suggestion without adding the required little detail. Like the Charm of the Wolf for example. Why would I ever use it if it only changes me into a wolf? What kind of gameplay value does it give me? Is...
  11. SedrioX

You should really get on that. The loot he drops are pretty cool, along with the lunar...

You should really get on that. The loot he drops are pretty cool, along with the lunar fragments' items.
  12. SedrioX

CC Entry http://i.imgur.com/pNqLoSg.png <3

CC Entry http://i.imgur.com/pNqLoSg.png <3
  13. SedrioX

Good Bad jokes

5/10 ^ A thief goes to an armourer and purchases a suit of leather armour. I guess he knows how to be a great thief , he'll surely be hard to find while wearing something made out of Hide.
  14. SedrioX

Say the first word that comes to mind

Gerbil :redspin:
  15. SedrioX

You're right, I completely forgot about this. Well, look at the end of the Goblin Tinkerer category to see what I've added, however the Broken modifier will now be what it seems; a broken weapon, impossible to use or greatly reduces their damage. Annoying will be the worst usable modifier with...
  16. SedrioX

Most of these are simply better off as their own suggestions, and not part of this one. I've added your idea of the Wizard selling potion ingredients and fallen stars, although I made it so the stars are not infinite and quite limited. I also think that your reforging ideas of enchantments and...
  17. SedrioX

I'm not trying to fix it, I'm trying to improve it. It may seem harder for new players, but knowing the game and how I managed to learn things, they'll do just fine on their own. Even now, nothing is specifically said to you in the game. How are you supposed to get Plantera to spawn? Next to no...
  18. SedrioX

You don't get two Clentaminator, you transform the one you have and give it more range. Just a little something to give the Cyborg some sort of extra feature, other than selling. Nurse heals you forever after you construct a first aid kit for her, which is a one-time thing. Plus she is nowhere...
  19. SedrioX

What is your favourite class?

Warrior is the most interesting to me. I keep trying to make Ranged characters but all I end up doing in deleting them cause they're not interesting. I like dishing a lot of damage while also taking a lot of damage, but surviving in the end. Plus close-quarter combats is exciting, fighting at a...
  20. SedrioX

Items Turtle Mount Bonus: No Longer Completely Useless!

This would make for a great early-hardmode way to fight Mechanical bosses, however the turtle mount will fall short when you begin preparing for Plantera and more. You don't need the extra 6 defense in that fight or the extra invulnerability, you need mobility and dps (you get the...
Back
Top Bottom