Search results for query: *

1. I

Mobile Who is still active on the mobile forum?

I mostly read every once in a while, but I don't post. Still waiting on that controller fix...
  2. I

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

Just posting to say I filed a ticket on the Moga controllers disconnecting after 10 minutes... Wish me luck.
  3. I

Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

I'd like some word on controller support. The Moga Pivot app disconnects every 10minutes...
  4. I

Mobile Review of Moga Pro Power controller for Android

Still the same, just tried. @505Games, any comment?
  5. I

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

I sent in two crash reports, but I can post info if needed.
  6. I

Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

Exclusivity deal, I think. And a bad one at that-- my controller disconnects every 5 minutes. Literally. And I have to reboot the Moga App to get it working again and shut down the game. :( Also, downloaded update from Google, my game crashed about 3 times in fifteen minutes before I gave up...
  7. I

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Google updated, had three crashes over past fifteen minutes. :(
  8. I

Lol, Ill be keeping an eye on you twin. xD I also wanna add that my controller disconnects fairly often during longer plays, which has killed me more than a few times. It likes to disconnect from the Pivot app every half hour or so and send my character running to the right, making virtual input...
  9. I

OK I'm probably resurrecting this but as someone who had the same phone and controller (are you me??) And just got a Motorola Turbo, I'd like to report the same problem. More importantly, I despise the shameless bloatware of the Pivot app and its instability, but I'm equally baffled and...
  10. I

ONE LIFE MAN (Hardcore Terraria Playthrough)

Looking forward to eater of worlds!
  11. I

Terraria as you've never seen it before

My eyes have popped out of my head. Can someone help me find them??
  12. I

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

I just want to know... What's in the booooxxxx??
  13. I

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Has anything changed in terms of customer service for you guys? Wondering if worth me picking up again. Does anyone hear from 505 games around here, or is that still a problem?
  14. I

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

(looks around and tazes you too... only to take an arrow to the knee) >_<#
  15. I

(twitches, frothing at the mouth) System meltdown in five... four... three... As for the twitter pages, I dunno about Codeglu, but I recall 505's twitter was mostly focus on other games (most of which were a good deal less popular, so I was baffled that I saw virtually no Terraria tweets at...
  16. I

Mobile new to game looking for advise

Err, what? Who said anything about a unicorn horn in the helmet? I'm detecting derision, but I have no idea why.
  17. I

Should be "Ohaiyou Gozaimashta"-- Japanese for "Good Morning". Should also be an I between mash and ta, but the forums are convinced I'm cursing. $:(
  18. I

Other Game Minecraft Thread

I have Minecraft for mobile and Xbone, and I love it. I'm more peeved that I can't find out when that PE update will drop on Android (and I all ready have to add a week for Amazon...).
  19. I

Casual Pet Peeves

When people get 50 kinds of peeved because I'm not making a turn on red when I legally can. Hey :red:s, I can see the oncoming traffic and whatever your parents taught you I'm not going to accelerate into danger because your undies are all in a twist about reaching the clothing stores before a...
  20. I

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

... I'm sorry, but did anyone else twitch when it said that Amazon would be delayed by "a few weeks"? More like a few months. $:/ But at least we got noticed this time with some kind of update on the situation.
Back
Top Bottom