Search results for query: *

1. WolfHero

tModLoader Terra Integration

Sorry it took so long to confirm it, but I did figure out what was causing it. An older mod by the name of Free Block Placing, which likely conflicts with Custom Tree Library. I wasn't super attached to it either way. With the two mods here and FBP, the seeds can't be placed on grass, but with...
  2. WolfHero

tModLoader Terra Integration

Can't plant the Bluewood Seeds, am I missing something?
  3. WolfHero

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Seems like pretty much every time I throw something in to research it, it has a chance to crash Terraria. The more I've played, the more likely it seems to be to happen. It's gotten to the point where I save and exit and go back in each time I have any important or rare items I don't want to get...
  4. WolfHero

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I can't find any Paper Tubes in the Lite version of this mod, no matter how many EoCs I kill. Is this intentional, and if so, how do I get the Tinkerer to stock new accessories? Is it based on boss progression instead? I can't find any documentation in the wiki that suggests anything other than...
  5. WolfHero

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Regarding Fargo's Soul Mod, past a certain point (I think even the Soul of Terraria), not all of the particles can be loaded, so effects end up getting lost or not even rendering. Even my weapons can't be used after I get Soul of Dimensions. This is with Thorium and Calamity. Would it be...
  6. WolfHero

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

Would you be willing to look into allowing the player to move the stamina meter? It's currently covering the magic storage space number.
  7. WolfHero

tModLoader [Calamity] Rogue Improvements

It seems like this mod in combination with my other mods caused a massive increase in damage. Like, really massive. six digits, on a weapon with a listed damage rating of 10(+3). Summons, extra effects, practically everything did more damage. It may have something to do with a weird interaction...
  8. WolfHero

Thanks for the info on Aerosmith, I really should have known I needed to perform a Narancia arm maneuver. Nice touch. ^^; ... I don't know what I did to change things, but the barrage no longer sends me flying in a direction, it only slowly nudges me now, leaving me able to move afterward. Weird.
  9. WolfHero

I'm not entirely certain why, but once I start an ora barrage (or really any stand barrage save for Aerosmith, which I can't seem to cancel with Z), I start moving in the direction I was facing and can't stop, even after the barrage ends. Any idea why this could be happening? As far as I can...
  10. WolfHero

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Ah, alright. And yeah, adding everything fixed it! Thanks! It's really nice to have access to some of those accessories and the ultrabright torches whenever I need 'em.
  11. WolfHero

Thanks. I'll just assume everything was in there since we had defeated all of the pre-hardmode bosses. That's the method to unlock stock in multiplayer worlds, right? I'll be testing in a bit to make sure it's working. Also, I noticed the sm in the entries. Does this only work with stationary...
  12. WolfHero

This is how it currently looks, it's a multiplayer server and we're supposed to be at the pre-plantera stage. Do I need to re-add everything? What items shouldn't we have in the shop yet? https://i.imgur.com/bJ0TljF.png
  13. WolfHero

Heya, so do to a freak accident, this mod was temporarily disabled without me realizing it (and I started the server up without it) and, though most of everything remained stable after I loaded the mod back up, the stationary merchant's shop inventories are both completely blank now. (we had...
  14. WolfHero

tModLoader Portable Storage

I'm a bit confused, what is this /dev/null item (craftable with 100 stone blocks)? It doesn't seem like anything can be put in it. Is it a bug, or is this item intentional as some sort of joke item? I believe both the library mod and the PS mod itself are both properly updated...
  15. WolfHero

tModLoader Quality Recipes

That utility helmet would be perfect as an accessory so you don't need to get rid of set bonuses. To be honest, that's really the only thing that interests me in this mod, most other things I either don't care for or already have from another mod.
  16. WolfHero

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Would it be possible to add a feature to Recipe Browser to show related items when searching up a specific keyword? For example, I'd search the term "Yo-yo". in addition to just the glove, bag and wooden yo-yo popping up it'd show all variants of yo-yos, the string, and counterweights...
  17. WolfHero

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Plus, by the time that mod is created and it's ready for downloading, 1.3 will have the most insane mod support imaginable so it'd be pointless. ... Also, we'd have flying cars and human wings.
  18. WolfHero

NPCs & Enemies Special NPC quotes while wearing the Moon Charm at night.

Woo, it's mega-necro time! *accidentally summons skeletron* ... *slays skeletron* I went ahead and finally added some Skeleton Merchant and Tax Collector quotes... I was trying to find a way to make "I've got a bone to pick with you." work, but it just doesn't seem to work at all. XD...
  19. WolfHero

tAPI Thorium Mod+

You know not what you've started. The rain shall pour with the sound of the eager hopefuls. The sky shall lift like the spirits of the people here. Insert other words here
  20. WolfHero

... I need to make a new avatar, probably. This one is a little worn out.

... I need to make a new avatar, probably. This one is a little worn out.
Back
Top Bottom