Search results for query: *

1. jbyrdab

Items First Fractal as the Final Weapon

Well the main concept is a final weapon that other classes can get the most out of, right now its all melee, not to mention also making the most out of a fully programmed and working weapon. Now for major progression that isnt covered is optional bosses (excluding queen bee as of the latest...
  2. jbyrdab

well i mean why not, by that point you've worked your :red: off to get to that point, being able to get the culmination of your effort as a finale to og terraria would be good way to say the goodbye. Now you have an item that lets you kill damn near anything and will work with damn near anything...
  3. jbyrdab

how about this instead its an Omni weapon, its damage is considered universal, and gets the effect from all bonuses (summon, magic, melee, ranged). For an ultimate weapon that would make sense. Its a weapon for everyone regardless. that way its not just melee getting a final weapon.
  4. jbyrdab

personally yeah, i just feel like for a weapon that is essentially finished and seems to work very well, it kinda feels like a waste to not have it implemented. Even if its similar, you could always add a final link to that chain. Plus almost every optional boss / event boss sword takes place in...
  5. jbyrdab

This sounds simple enough, the first fractal as we all know isnt obtainable but is almost fully implemented mechanics and damage wise and works decently enough, like an auto aim version of the Zenith. Thats why i think it should be the ULTIMATE weapon, and to make a weapon of this magnitude...
  6. jbyrdab

Anyone else think the new stardust guardian is amazing?

Not to mention for grinding cash, its literally top tier, just use a solar tablet or goblin battle standard. pop a battle potion, and just leave (i mean literally walk away from your pc). Even more so if you dig yourself in.
  7. jbyrdab

I know right, it actually feels like a proper bonus, now you can justify having the armor for more than the 2 extra summon slots. Once you get vampire knives, your set, all you have to do is get good at dodging, always have potions and a whip on hand. Which is a hillarious coincidence that the...
  8. jbyrdab

Honestly, i think he has covered my :red: by himself up till the mechanical bosses and still got me through skeletron prime alone. even now he still does massive dps and has taken out major chunks of damage by himself to golem and plantera, albeit with a bit of an extra boost from durendal...
  9. jbyrdab

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Couldnt figure out where my dog went, until i found him and the Truffle 100ft in the air. Felt too wholesome to put him somewhere else, so now i have a head canon that the truffle has a dog companion.
Back
Top Bottom