Search results for query: *

• Users: Smold
  • Order by date
  1. Smold

Texture Pack Summon +

I plan to finish this texture pack in February and start making retextures for the next one. It'll be all right, don't worry. :happy:
  2. Smold

Texture Pack Summon +

Sorry for taking so long,coming home late and falling asleep. (without negativity) :happy:
  3. Smold

Texture Pack Summon +

At first, I don't like everything, but then after a long time working on it, you get used to what you did and I start to like it, just like it was with my first texture pack. :happy: | I use a translator |
  4. Smold

Texture Pack Summon +

Thank you, I did not expect such comments from everyone on this texture pack, since I myself did not particularly like it, I will try to make it better.
  5. Smold

Texture Pack Summon +

I will add an archive today with what I have.
  6. Smold

Texture Pack Summon +

Very bad. :( I do not have enough free time because of work, so I can not yet work on texture packs for terraria,but in February I will have a vacation of 1.5 months for which I will try to finish Summon + and try to restore Fishing + , and after all this there are still ideas for new texture...
  7. Smold

Texture Pack Summon +

In the near future.I just need to finish a few textures and build an archive,this will be in the release.
  8. Smold

Texture Pack Summon +

I decided to make a texture pack that changes summon staffs, minions, accessories, buffs, and maybe something else. If someone wants to cooperate, offer your ideas, retextures in private messages. Much is taken from the terraria itself. So far, there is little content and no archive yet...
  9. Smold

Texture Pack Tomes Rewritten

It looks great :happy:
  10. Smold

Moon Lord with LEGS!!! (Warning temporary low quality working on it!!!)

Ha ha ha, looks unusual and funny :D
  11. Smold

Texture Pack Treasure Crates

Good job, NubiezzGaming :)
  12. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing +

Thank you for your support,but don't worry,I've had a lot of starts and a lot of failures.And I will definitely survive this,but my mind is designed so that when I fail,interest becomes zero, so every time I try to come up with something new to have the desire to return and continue to create...
  13. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing +

I mostly work on a PC,but I did all the textures on a laptop and stored everything on it.But I flew to another country and when I returned the laptop was not found,it seems that I left it somewhere.Unfortunately, a lot of time was spent and realizing this, I don't want to go back and start all...
  14. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing +

Bad news All textures for update 1.4 were lost,so there will be no texture pack update( ;(
  15. Smold

Copper Shortsword to Zenith swap

Cool idea!
  16. Smold

Texture Pack Uzi to Clockwork

I like it,but I'd like to see more combinations of other weapons.
  17. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing +

If you want to have a standard angler texture, just delete the "TownNPCs" folder in the archive.
  18. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing +

Yes, you can configure textures in the archive where there is a mark "costomizable" (sorry if I did not understand something, I use a translator)
  19. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing +

Already done,but it will be in the next big 1.4 update.
  20. Smold

Texture Pack Fishing +

This texture pack for Terraria 1.4 You can go to the release page.
Back
Top Bottom