Search results for query: *

• Users: Bersy
  • Order by date
  1. Bersy

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

Any plans on updating to Terraria 1.4? (Tmodloader is currently on alpha but lots of QoL mods have been updated)
  2. Bersy

Game Mechanics Master mode changes

So many people have been complaining about the simple master mode changes (just more damage), for an ultimate dificulty level its not strange that people wanted an actually "worked on" mode, like new or at least improved AI, for the game to actually feel diferent, to actually need to learn...
  3. Bersy

Working as Designed Fog Effects?

its one click dude
  4. Bersy

**REPORTED** Single Player Chat Function

Lmao chill out dude, if anything he's trying to help, besides who jumps with the enter key, you issue is as obscure as it can get. You dont like something, then wait until mod support, if there isnt a mod for it make one, the devs dont have to account for every little MINOR "issue" like this...
  5. Bersy

Working as Designed Zenith sword bug

Endgame sword infinite range Endgame whip 2/4 screen i call that balance bois
  6. Bersy

Working as Designed found missing feature + a change that (prob. unintendedly) removed a feature i loved.

But it was only one trailer that we saw that, the tmodloader one (terraria overhaul makes the trees fall btw, it was never in vanilla)
  7. Bersy

PC Wyvern spawning awfully close to ground

The depth meter says 539' surface, the altitude is the same at all points in the map The space biome starts at 823'
  8. Bersy

PC Wyvern spawning awfully close to ground

It started when i fought the mechanical bosses for the first time, i wasnt all that high (not even at the altitude of any of my islands) and a wyvern spawned, i thought i got too carried away and got too high and thought nothing more of it, then came the fight with the destroyer, i have a...
  9. Bersy

Weapons & Equip Summoner still has progression issues

Oh i thought you meant the terraprisma at first but then i read "pre-plantera" and i had no idea what you were talking about
  10. Bersy

Weapons & Equip 🦀🦀🦀Summoner is sad🦀🦀🦀

i had to beat queen bee with the imp staff and the molten armor to get the bee armor (the imp staff did next to no damage as ususal and i had to go back with a minishark and a bunch of ammo, which should be completely wrong but you cant really do anything else
  11. Bersy

Weapons & Equip Summoner still has progression issues

This, the Dreadnautilus destroys you in 3 hits most with the best gear you can get before defeating plantera (at which point the summoner weapon that it drops is underpowered) neither did i lmao, couldnt get a summoner weapon until queen bee was defeated lmao What do you mean by this?
  12. Bersy

Weapons & Equip 🦀🦀🦀Summoner is sad🦀🦀🦀

I explained everything i have to say about summoners on that reddit post and as im eager to get re-logic to at least aknowledge some of it i'll post it here It isnt off topic tho as there's really good sugestions on the comments too
  13. Bersy

**REPORTED** Summons make teleporter go nuts

Nice, i tried making an arena but i may have overlooked the fact that summons attack enemies, i cant think of an use for it tbh Also, because it works based on the summon teleporting to me there's a minimum block distance that needs to be reached for it to work
  14. Bersy

Nothing, i assume the summons tp to my location after i tp and because they tp on top of me they activate the pressure plate which makes me go to the other teleporter and the cycle continues
  15. Bersy

If this is normal ima go make some boss arena with this if you dont mind
  16. Bersy

PC "Unfinished" Dungeon

Boy oh boy are you in for a treat
  17. Bersy

They do have red pressure plates that should activate when anything steps on it so summons activating it is normal but, i dont know if its meant to go all crazy and tp me basically every frame like that.
  18. Bersy

PC 1.4 speed bug

You're using Nebula Mantles, those wings have the ability to hover using that combination of keys.
  19. Bersy

Working as Designed Higher resolutions zoom default to 1080p equivalent

Yeah that must be it, i played 4 playthroughs in vanilla 1.3 (one for each class) and then went straight into modded so about 700+ hours were with tmodloader installed.
Back
Top Bottom