Search results for query: *

• Users: Bersy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bersy

Game Mechanics Master mode changes

So many people have been complaining about the simple master mode changes (just more damage), for an ultimate dificulty level its not strange that people wanted an actually "worked on" mode, like new or at least improved AI, for the game to actually feel diferent, to actually need to learn...
  2. Bersy

PC Wyvern spawning awfully close to ground

It started when i fought the mechanical bosses for the first time, i wasnt all that high (not even at the altitude of any of my islands) and a wyvern spawned, i thought i got too carried away and got too high and thought nothing more of it, then came the fight with the destroyer, i have a...
  3. Bersy

Weapons & Equip 🦀🦀🦀Summoner is sad🦀🦀🦀

I explained everything i have to say about summoners on that reddit post and as im eager to get re-logic to at least aknowledge some of it i'll post it here It isnt off topic tho as there's really good sugestions on the comments too
  4. Bersy

Working as Designed Higher resolutions zoom default to 1080p equivalent

I have a 1080p monitor but can run terraria on higher resolutions without any problems, i used to play terraria at 4k before the 1.4 update so i could see a lot more of the game when fully zoomed out, however i cant do that now as the minimum zoom allowed for 1440p or 4k is an equivalent of...
Back
Top Bottom