Search results for query: *

1. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Oh, okay. Understood.
  2. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

3. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Yea, we need a dedicated thread for plugins!
  4. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Heya, it's me, again! I was wondering, is it possible to hide when you like create items (/item) or summon stuff like that? So like they won't show up in chat? If not, I would gladly wait for someone to make plugin like that. Or you could make a tutorial about it? If I'm right, you were going to...
  5. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I have no idea! But you can try re installing TT2...?
  6. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey, is it possible to make so that if you spawn items using /item the spawn in inventory? Also, could you make a option to make the "/" for commands "." instead?
  7. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

That would be nice. And is there a way to make it like if pvp is enabled it also will start homing? Normal uh.. Green bullets idk don't home on players.
  8. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey! So I think I found a bug. (Or something.) TT2 says that Terraria is running, when it's not! I also checked task manager. I am about to restart my pc. I will edit this if it works, or doesn't work. I also reinstalled TT2 a moment ago. Still is the same. I am using GoG version Terraria...
  9. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Aw man. Would have loved it!
  10. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Yo, so heres a think: Idk if its a bug or intetional, so ill just say it. The /item doesn't work in multiplayer. The items dont spawn.
  11. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

That would be good! I hope so!
  12. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey, I was wondering... Could you make this comaptible with TerraHAX? Just wondering... ._. (Ps: I can send the GitHub link.) (Pss: Edit: So, when I launch it with the externally modified one, it says it cannot save. (I just need 1 patch, lol). BUUUT, when I use it with normal Terraria, it...
  13. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Works well! I got to play! I can confirm this works. Full bright be lookin' kinda OP ngl tho.
  14. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

If so, how? It opens steam when I give the .exe file!
  15. GooUckd

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Hey, does this work with the GOG version?
  16. GooUckd

PC A random server I have made. Join if you like!

"Deleted." (no idea how)
Back
Top Bottom