Search results for query: *

1. the snow spirit

Returned after a bit.

*stretches* "Ah. Good day everyone. Another fine day here in the terraria forums... Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face? Where have I been??? *Checks calendar* oh my gosh, where 'have' I been?!" Yes, I have been gone for about 3 years. Actually feels like I've...
  2. the snow spirit

PC Snow's Halloween bash

It is now officially October, (at least it is here in the U.S.) and you all know what that means. It's time to bring out the candy and the haunted houses, because we are doing a month-long Terrarian Halloween bash. This Halloween bash includes everything from pumpkin house build battles to...
  3. the snow spirit

PC The Crystal Wars

Hey Terrarians, how are y'all doing? So I just got this great idea that I might not be able to do on consoles: A Crystal War. So basically the theme is just as the title says, a war between light and darkness for the ultimate "Eternal" crystal. Also, there are 6 other Biome-based crystals...
  4. the snow spirit

Console Terrairan Rubik's Cube

As a rubik's cube fan and a terrarian, I want to make a rubik's cube that WORKS in terraria. now I don't know if that will be possible due to changing block colors, but if you guys have any ideas, please let me know. also if you want to add me on PSN, my online id is: snow-obsidian
  5. the snow spirit

Other Art Crochet Kingdom Hearts keyblade + need crochet inspiration

hey guys, this is the Snow spirit, and I have made a life sized crochet keyblade from kingdom hearts. I do not own the design for the keyblade, it goes to those wonderful people who make kingdom hearts. however, there isn't a single pattern out there as of today. so I guess you could say that...
  6. the snow spirit

PS3 Terraria 1.2.4 Christmas

*Begins singing a Jack Skellington's "What's this?" parody* ♫ What's this? What's this? Christmas time is here. What's this? It's here in Terraria. What's this? I must grab my game so I can play Terraria at Christmas time! What's this? What's this? What's this? There's something very...
  7. the snow spirit

PS3 Halloween Party

It's Trick-or-Treat time in Terraria, but how, might one ask, do we celebrate Halloween Terraria style? well, we start out with costumes from goody bags :zombie: (the goody bags will be given to you), then we go through a haunted mansion that actually IS haunted, so BEWARE of the trap doors and...
  8. the snow spirit

PS3 signs not showing text. <Not a bug>

when i play online with my friends, i can't use signs or gravestones to tell people stuff. Is this a bug or is this to prevent personal information from showing?
  9. the snow spirit

PS3 All Out War (PvP + build) PS3, PS4, PSVita

War has erupted in the land of Terraria. many will fight, many will die, and only one will triumph. In this event, 8 people will fight on 2 teams 4 on one, and 4 on the other. member on each team will be based on class and experience with fighting in PvP. Also in this event, you will build...
  10. the snow spirit

PS3 the road to 1.2.4 PS3/PS4/PSVita

Since consoles are getting the rest of 1.2.3 + all of 1.2.4 all in 1 update, I've decided to do what people did with the 1.3 update for pc. I saw people like chippygaming, do a video or series of videos on the road to 1.3. I plan to make a console version of that but with 1.2.4. This "road"...
  11. the snow spirit

PS3 PvP Arena

Time to sharpen those swords, shine that armor, and reforge those accessories because, it's time for a PvP arena tournament! I need a few days to set up the stage, then the tournament can begin. Those who wish to help, my PSN is snow-obsidian The rules are simple, either kill the opponent, or...
  12. the snow spirit

PS3 Build Fest

I want to host a build fest, where the only things that limit you are: materials, build space, and your imagination. Give me about 2 weeks to set up preparations, and then I will decide the host date. For those who want to help me, my PSN is snow-obsidian If I don't get any friends for...
Back
Top Bottom