Search results for query: *

1. Nimblentfox

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hi, Calamity follow. Sorry for my language. Having fun with Calamity 1.4 after stick with 1.3 for long. Lot of change are really fun to play and try around. I feel like Ranger is still lacking alternate option early-mid game (even class setup wiki have quite sad accessory setup...) You pretty...
  2. Nimblentfox

Expert vs. Master

Expert too (I didn't try normal yet) Most ground enemy now enjoy jumping to catch player. Also if the height is almost enough to hit the player on platform, they'll do it too. (almost because it like to spare 1 block height for odd reason)
  3. Nimblentfox

Expert vs. Master

Beside of HP / Dmg. I didn't... see anything change beside the update one (like King Slime climb on robe) Did you found something nice in AI change?
  4. Nimblentfox

Expert vs. Master

As always, just a good old difficulty pump with more number. Nothing more than that. If you're good with this kind of setting, it'll be challenging for sure. Master mode to me it's like playing expert and mod the game with halve dmg/armor.
  5. Nimblentfox

So I'm stuck on 1.4 trying to fight skeletron prime as a mage

A platform to avoid bomb, large space for avoid spinning head. Camp / Heart Lamp. Some buff potion [Swift, Endu, Ironskin, Hunter for spotting] Get the wing and any speed boots. That should help the basic setup. Seafood dinner is easy to craft with useless fish like one to craft sting potion...
  6. Nimblentfox

PC Does the the brain of confusion and the master ninja gear stack?

You can use both for a double check (1/6 and 1/10) Both have unique dodge effect so you can know which one trigger. Also yes for Cross/Starveil extend frame. If you don't need dash (solar charge) BoC is better choice here if your slot is tight.
  7. Nimblentfox

PC What are the light sources you prefer to use while spelunking?

999 torches and extra glowstick (and spelunker glowstick if I lucky enough) Light pet if I have access to the best available at that moment. Potion usually on the fly from chest to reduce inventory load.
  8. Nimblentfox

Is maxing out your luck to 1.0 worth it?

I do .... bother with luck a bit. I drop gnome on arena with extra torch. But in farming spot I just use torch if I can find something to craft it while I look for best spawn zone without terraform it. Anything else is too much trouble.
  9. Nimblentfox

PC Why I think NPC Unhappiness and how Pylons are locked are a HUGE mistake

I agree that happiness should only reward the player who following the new rules, but not punish them by any mean. Pylons lock is okay for me. I use to live without them for so long. It also didn't punish anyone who didn't try the new rules too. Just extra reward. You may miss it, but try to...
  10. Nimblentfox

PC Is Zenith useless?

Wish they have epic weapon for all classes too. But judge from how Zenith work ..... I don't think they'll fit in Terraria anymore. Imagine Stardust Hydra, Space Whale or Galaxy Blender that light half screen with nova... ouch... Still want to see it anyway. Off-topic rant : Something I don't...
  11. Nimblentfox

What's your 1.4 order for killing bosses/events?

Those bloodmoon fishing enemy is .... pure cheap. Their stats and speed is complete brutal. While Zombie Merman can be kite with high enough platform. Wandering Fish require lot of room to avoid being gib. Homoshark and Blood Eel go even more crazy like Dev forget what regular speed is. Didn't...
  12. Nimblentfox

What's your 1.4 order for killing bosses/events?

As gunner... I always have my process like this. For 1.4 I think I still do the same. Drop something as something change here and there. EoC (Shield) -Random Blood Moon- Goblin Army (Specter Boot) -Random King Slime- BoC (Process) Meteor (Pew pew pew) Queen Bee (Best Bow until Phoenix)...
  13. Nimblentfox

PC A reasonable discussion about master mode

Is it challenging? I think it is, but not in creative way. Its just like playing ARPG where every hit or second kill you. It's expect you to be very good at the game or cry in your room. At least I'm glad that it is optional (except for the Dutchman mount) Going from normal to expert is great...
  14. Nimblentfox

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

Removing Freedom? Not that much, but still hurt somewhere. > Happiness. You can do NPC tower like before, but with price penalty. If you ignore it, you can't use Pylons for fast travel before mech boss down. It didn't as good as teleporter but very nice addition none the less. So, remove...
  15. Nimblentfox

Thoughts on the new Brain Of Confusion

1/6 chance to dodge is pretty good. On par with Worm Scraf for Expert. But for Master I think it far superior. As long as RNG is on your side :v
  16. Nimblentfox

PC Melee Build - I Need Help. Lol.

I guess keep it in social slot and switch it when tanking boss as most boss didn't have debuff that need anhk.
  17. Nimblentfox

Meh...

I hate the new Dungeon fake wall. Mainly 2 things. - Enemy can clip/phase through wall if it already have some hole. - It's take AGE to get rid of it. Unless you drop a pile of sticky dynamite on them. If they are not everywhere I'll be less annoy by them. But this much make me feel like half...
  18. Nimblentfox

Interesting Challenge Idea

3 expert mech bosses (all at once) melt with expert endgame content ' A ' \=/ Blood moon / WC / BP have nothing to do as the boss usually override spawn. Not sure about master. But in expert you need to add more handicap here.
  19. Nimblentfox

Okay, I just test on spike. Black Belt or Master Ninja Gear *1/10 chance* (smoke dodge) do Stack with Brain of Confusion *1/6 chance* (black ring dodge). Star Veil or Cross Necklace will extend the invisible time frame for both dodge. So..... if you want overkill chance to dodge, go with 3...
  20. Nimblentfox

Woops, my mistake, always forget about Tobi <-> Black Belt :p From my experience in MP, Yes, Tank is really great. As long as Full Solar player still alive. Other player only take hit from stray bullet / minion. 95% of the time every single boss will focus Solar player. Except for Duke Fishron...
Back
Top Bottom