Search results for query: *

1. Talerax

Sprites There should be a Goku skin. And Chopper Man Cape.

vanity items having interaction like that would be 'super' cool.
  2. Talerax

Weapons & Equip Weaker Early Game Armor Sets Buff

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, this feels too fancy for ore armors. On the other hand, I kinda like it as a way to buff old ore armors. Maybe make them simpler by just having all of them get small damage boost instead, probably 2/3/4/5% ? So, we will have old ore armors be...
  3. Talerax

Weapons & Equip A Magic Weapon That Inflicts the Midas Debuff

Using Midas flask/bullet also means that you're giving up on extra damage you can get from other type of flask/bullet (especially Ichor), well, unless you are switching weapons perfectly to get the last hit in with Midas since it is a short 2 sec debuff. So, it's either having slower killing...
  4. Talerax

Other What if it was possible to shimmer red solution into purple solution and vice versa?

Dryad sell the alternative evil seeds when she is in graveyard biome, maybe have Steampunker do that too?
  5. Talerax

Game Mechanics Location saved on Exiting world

that's true. yeah, I didn't think that one through, back to drawing board I guess.
  6. Talerax

The one I just quote there, log out far away from spawn point = you die.
  7. Talerax

And somehow my latest suggestion was ignored.
  8. Talerax

Biomes & Nature The Ice Biome needs more attention in Hardmode.

I would say that the opposite of ice biome is the desert though. I guess the opposite of jungle is dungeon?
  9. Talerax

Items Minion potion

you mean...this?
  10. Talerax

Weapons & Equip Thoughts on Frozen Turtle Armor?

Maybe make the damage reduction work exactly the same way as frozen turtle shell, and thus don't stack with each other, just like how frozen shield doesn't stack with shell. Although I agree that melee already has enough options to choose from.
  11. Talerax

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Renewable Unobtainable Items

what about moving carpet and cloud bottle to somewhere in late pre-hardmode? That would be at the stage where you can still find them somewhat useful but also not bypass the progression. Maybe using material/crafting station from dungeon or underworld. Although, having cloud bottle simply be...
  12. Talerax

Items More Fishing Rod Concepts

huh, I kinda just assumed that multi-line fishing would just mean they catch fish at the same time, if they are independent lines then that would be nightmare. I'm no expert on fishing min-maxing, would fishing power have really that little effect that multi-line always gonna be the prefer...
  13. Talerax

Weapons & Equip Swamp Gas - Magic weapon that synergizes with fire

It shouldn't be a multiplier at all, or at least not be a multiplier of other weapon's damage. Add-on damage like whip's tag damage make more sense for this game.
  14. Talerax

Weapons & Equip Swamp Gas - Magic weapon that synergizes with fire

ridiculous multiplier aside, I like the idea of synergizing weapons like this.
  15. Talerax

Items More Fishing Items (Armor/weapons)

I love the rubber worm idea. About the armor that scale with fishing power, how would that work? would it look for the first fishing pole/bait in the inventory and using their fishing powers? or are there going to be fishing poles that can also be used as a weapon?
  16. Talerax

Weapons & Equip The Righteous Hand (upgraded slap hand)

Yeah, Slap hand is hardmode weapon. Although, slap a mob so far away it despawn sound like a legit strategy. I would say if the knockback is not at the level of jousting lance at very high speed yet then there is still room for improvement.
  17. Talerax

Weapons & Equip Summoning weapon in dungeon chests

Cursed skull summon would be pretty cool too. I'm fine with either this or Caster. Or anything really, I just want more summons lol
  18. Talerax

Weapons & Equip Summoning weapon in dungeon chests

Actually though, if you count all pre-hardmode item available from dungeon, we have Melee: Muramasa, Blue Moon flail, Valor yoyo Ranged: Handgun, Necro armor Magic: Aqua Scepter, Magic Missile, Water Bolt And Summon here only have that whip. Or if you really squint it, also that Bewitching...
  19. Talerax

Items Make it so that a ore isn't stronger than its alt

I have no problem with hardmode ores, I think those are fine, heavy hitting vs faster weapon and better stat vs set bonus are a good way to offer variety there. I was talking about the pre-hardmode ones, no set bonus here, old ores just straight up have lower defense armors and lower stat weapons.
  20. Talerax

Items Make it so that a ore isn't stronger than its alt

On one hand, it's always annoyed me that the old pre-hardmode ores are just straight up worse than the new ones. But on the other hand, they are pretty short-lived in the whole playthrough, so it doesn't seem like it would worth the effort to balance them without just making them a re-skin of...
Back
Top Bottom