Search results for query: *

1. DimKotyan

**REPORTED** Terraria crashed: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

So, I tried to retrieve info message by myself and I found something interesting I looked into map with TEdit and found INVAVID WALL, that crashed my Terraria, then it tried to download info, I think. So I just replaced invalid wall with wall of dirt and my Terraria stopped crashing. I think...
  2. DimKotyan

**REPORTED** Terraria crashed: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Thanks for answer! I think, I will start new world then. But I believe, that, at least, this error will not occur in future with another players. I can give some additional info, if required.
  3. DimKotyan

May I ask something? Will my world remain crashing like this? Or it can be fixed with future updates?
  4. DimKotyan

Sure! I don't know why I didn't do it earlier, sorry for that This tunnel right above Forest Pylon
  5. DimKotyan

My Terraria crashed several times after I tried to go under yellow line layer blocks, then I tried to connect with multiplayer with dedicated server, entering on server stopped on "Receiving the tile data: Complete!" and remained like that for 10 minutes. In other places I can freely go under...
Back
Top Bottom