Search results for query: *

• Users: Fury
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Fury

Video Kyra in the Legendary Lands - A 1.3.1 (.2?) Expert Mode Throwing Class Mini-series

Hey guys, I've been putting a lot of work into a sort-of RP Expert Mode playthrough inspired by Yogscast RP series, Yrimir's Hagrid Series and a little of HappyDays. I'm not at their level of editing and commentary brilliance quite yet, but this is something I've been wanting to do for a VERY...
  2. Fury

Video Fury Plays: Zelda - Two Worlds

Hey guys, keeping with my current theme, I've now started playing through The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds by Mbran139, Baih and Noel. From the Curse page: "The Legend of Zelda - Two Worlds is a large-scale, single player adventure map inspired by "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past". The...
  3. Fury

Maps Legitimate Downgrade to Play Old Custom Maps?

Hiyas, I am extremely interested in playing some oooold custom maps that haven't been upgraded for 1.3 - I think Game Launcher doesn't work anymore, correct? Is there any way to currently downgrade to 1.0 or 1.1 (or at all) to play some of these maps bug-free? I apologize if this thread is in...
  4. Fury

The Titan Castle

I will eventually clean this mess up and edit these together into a single huge HD shot. But, for now, enjoy? *This particular build was made on ps3 in a "blind speed build" format. The video is around 45 minutes long sped-up 650% and is, admittedly, pretty difficult to watch. That's why...
  5. Fury

Video Fury Plays Super Mario Bros 1 - a Custom Map by Architect

Heya guys and gals! I'm currently playing through @Architect 's brilliant Super Mario Bros. 1 custom map (Download here: http://www.curse.com/maps/terraria/super-mario-bros-1) and I'll be posting every episode in this thread as I finish them. I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm hoping that my...
  6. Fury

Video Let's Play Echoes of the Lost World

Hey guys, I'm currently playing through Echoes of the Lost World and having a blast. I love this map! It's a custom "Metroidvania" style Terraria map made by Mbran139, Noel, and Baih - in the vein of...Metroid. And Castlevania: SoTN. And Out of this World. Etc. Here's the official EotLW...
  7. Fury

Video Fury's Forge - Build and Building-related Videos (Official Contest Winner!)

Welcome to the Forge! This thread is going to house all of my builds, as well as showcases of other's builds, mostly in video form posted to my YouTube channel: FuryForged. Everything from speed builds and let's builds to building tips and tricks and build showcases will be featured here as...
  8. Fury

Video Invisible Man Hardcore Challenge Run

Hey guys, I'm in the middle of a challenge run (Just entered Hardmode) and I thought I'd start posting this stuff here. It's a hardcore run with a slight Halloween theme - using the familiar clothes/invisibility potion "effect" to make me 100% invisible (and invisible on the map) for added...
Back
Top Bottom