Search results for query: *

1. Blizzkit 🌳

**REPORTED** Character's minimap icon displays incorrectly when wearing Bone Helm and gravity is inverted

When wearing the Bone Helm and reversing the gravity with a gravitation potion or gravity globe, the player character's minimap icon gets jumbled up. Here's the character's icon when gravity is normal. And here's what happens when gravity is flipped.
  2. Blizzkit 🌳

**REPORTED** The new garland item has two separate crafting recipes

One is craftable by hand and the other on a work bench. Maybe this is intentional idk, I just thought I'd mention it. 1.4.3 isn't an option yet, but it's present in this version (duh).
  3. Blizzkit 🌳

PC New Boss in 1.4.1.?

So there's a new spot in the bestiary, number 486 to be exact, which is just before the Eye of Cthulhu. It shows up when applying the underground, cavern and boss filters. My first thought was the torch god but after doing the event the entry is still empty. Any ideas?
  4. Blizzkit 🌳

Drawings & Paintings Blizzkit's Terraria Art

Hi, my name is Blizzkit and welcome to my Terraria art thread! - I'm a digital artist and long time Terraria fan - I draw using a Wacom Intuos tablet and FireAlpaca, although I occasionally use other programs as well - I also have a DeviantArt, I don't really use it anymore but you can find...
  5. Blizzkit 🌳

PC About thunderstorms

Thunderstorms are a new event as of 1.4. that doesn't have any real purpose, it seems. It has this super intimidating music and the Guide even mentions how "very powerful fiends come out in this weather", but outside of visual effects and regular rain spawns nothing out of the ordinary takes...
  6. Blizzkit 🌳

**REPORTED** Two visual bugs

A dyed Clothier's Jacket is displayed incorrectly on the character select screen, the cape doesn't change color. Doesn't matter what dye is used. Some stray pixels appear whenever I use wings or during the walk cycle while wearing the Wizard Hat, the same thing happens with the Peddler's...
Back
Top Bottom