Search results for query: *

1. Johan32123

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

ok so I have a projectile that is shot out of a staff. once the projectile hits the ground, it disappears and spawns in a consumable heart. I tried this in singleplayer, it works just fine, the consumable spawns in and you can use it to heal yourself. However, I wanted to test this with a...
  2. Johan32123

C:\Users\********\Documents\My games\Terraria\Modloader\Mod Sources\ModOfManyMishaps\Projectiles\heartproj.cs(14,13) : error CS0542: 'heartproj': member names can not be the same as their enclosing type
  3. Johan32123

Um, so my png file is called heartproj, and the file both of them are in is projectiles, which i have put in the code
  4. Johan32123

So i did that, but when i try to build and reload it says: error CS0542: 'heartproj': member names can not be the same as their enclosing type
  5. Johan32123

Ok so I finally tried this and it says: Terreria.Modloader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Expected resource not found Projectiles/txtxx What do I do to fix this
  6. Johan32123

@NumericPrime thank you
  7. Johan32123

I wanted to make a staff that shoots hearts to heal people for a modded class wars game. i did: item.shoot = 58; Which should work because that is the itemid for heart. but it shoots chainsaws? I also tried: item.shoot = ItemID.Heart; But even then it shot chainsaws. I wanted to see how...
Back
Top Bottom