Search results for query: *

1. Antag99

Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

Version 1.7.0 has been released, which brings support for 1.3.3 wavebanks.
  2. Antag99

Tool TNoob - Enable/Disable Expert Mode

Sorry, I won't port this to OS X - might write a better tool in the future though.
  3. Antag99

I believe some changes in a later version prevented it from being detected as malware. Antiviruses are typically paranoid, as they can't intelligently determine whether a program is malware or not. That error was not caused by memory restrictions, but rather by a hardcoded buffer size which was...
  4. Antag99

Yes, but editing/creating them is really annoying. This is how they were originally created though, so TExtract can do nothing about it.
  5. Antag99

Figure it out yourself. Guidelines for installation should be in the README.
  6. Antag99

This doesn't really matter; go for the 2012 version.
  7. Antag99

Instructions are in the "downloads" section. Should be pretty straightforward.
  8. Antag99

Well, it seems like Microsoft took down the download. MXA Game Studio should be the same thing as XNA Game Studio, but it does not require Visual Studio.
  9. Antag99

XNA Game Studio is required to run it, which can be downloaded here. If it still doesn't work, please provide more details, as otherwise I can't help.
  10. Antag99

It can't be easily found using a hex editor, as a bitset of variable length is encoded before it. Check out the source code.
  11. Antag99

Do you mean converting back to xnb files? XNB Builder seems to be a good choice, but I haven't tried it.
  12. Antag99

Version 1.6.0 has been released; this update adds support for Linux/Mac and fixes various issues.
  13. Antag99

Well, redistribution of tracks in the vanilla wavebank might not be permitted. The fact that the soundtrack is sold separately shouldn't make any difference. I'd say that hardly any of the current wavebanks on the forum are 100% legal, as they are redistributing copyrighted work, even if it's...
  14. Antag99

You'll need XACT from the XNA Game Studio. Here is an ancient thread from Terraia Online that describes how to do it: http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/how-to-custom-soundtracks.21951/. The only thing that is different from the time it was written is that new music tracks have been...
  15. Antag99

All right, I'll look into this later.
  16. Antag99

What images are transparent? If they are not supposed to be so, it's definitely major. The easiest option for installing ffmpeg is probably by using Homebrew as described in this guide: http://www.renevolution.com/how-to-install-ffmpeg-on-mac-os-x/, but I think it's a better option to use a...
  17. Antag99

The error doesn't prevent the program from running, right? Ffmpeg is required for extracting the music on non-Windows operating systems. Fonts are not supposed to be extracted, though a Fonts/ directory is created; I'll fix that in the next update. I'll also look into getting rid of the ffmpeg...
  18. Antag99

Version 1.5.0 has been released; this update introduces command-line options, new format for music names, and new format for default output directory.
  19. Antag99

Yeah; I actually think this is done wrong in Terraria. But there is not much to do about it. Like I said, use an inventory editor.
  20. Antag99

Well, I meant those features are just out of scope for this tool. We'll see if tAPI gets updated; in that case, I or someone else might make a mod for changing general world settings in-game.
Back
Top Bottom