Search results for query: *

1. Urist_Imiknorris

NPCs & Enemies Martian NPC

The Martian Madness event has always felt a little bit off to me. It's the only invasion event that doesn't have an NPC associated with it. Let's fix that! Introduce a Martian NPC, who comes to the world in response to the initial invasion force's report of strange sensor reports from the moon...
  2. Urist_Imiknorris

Working as Designed Angler Quests Still Giving Duplicate Accessories

I'm doing fishing quests to finish making my cell phone, and have yet to receive either the weather radio or sextant. Despite this, and the 1.4.0.1 changelog note stating that the Angler will not give duplicate accessories unless you already have them all, I have now received three High Test...
  3. Urist_Imiknorris

Blocks & Decoration Desert Fossil Mechanics, Walls, and Pyramids

A couple of suggestions for things that have been bugging me about 1.4: 1. Team Blocks should have walls. Additionally, maybe team walls and platforms should be craftable, instead of having to be bought separately (and having to wait on the whims of the Traveling Merchant if you don't get...
  4. Urist_Imiknorris

Wavebank Ace Combat Wave Bank + extra

With the release of 1.4, I finally got around to augmenting my old Ace Combat wavebank with tracks from AC7 and its DLC. I also took advantage of the addition of the Otherworld soundtrack to add in an alternate soundtrack from a different series entirely. With that work done, may I present my...
Back
Top Bottom