Search results for query: *

1. K

Terraria Hosting

Is modding supported?
  2. K

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Nice work! I just finished a playthrough as the healer class and had a blast, but i have one or two QoL suggestions: Implement healing dummies so you could check heals per second (maybe add an item that displays that value, like the DPS meter?) Have a way to detect whether or not your allies...
  3. K

Spooky sound

Huh. So I looked up the face monster sound... and yep that's it. It's weird, because ive been hearing it on my pre 1.2, crimson free world all over the place. Spooky. Thanks for the help, peeps. 'Preciate it
  4. K

Spooky sound

Oh... okay then xD. I started hearing the sound before said 1.2 update, so there weren't any spider biomes (thank god, I hate those). And I've been hearing it everywhere. Kinda hoping the sound is in the PC version, probably gonna have a look through all of the appdata files and see if anything...
  5. K

Spooky sound

Not without rooting my device, no. Running the game off of the kindle fire, the app store is a little... sparse. The "evil" groan might be it tho. Is there a .wav file or something that I could have a listen to?
  6. K

Spooky sound

I've been hearing this demonic horse shinny sound in all of my worlds (on the same character), but I've never been able to find the source. Looking online has also yielded no results. I found a thread on steam about it, but got no answers there either. Halp? Steam...
Back
Top Bottom