Search results for query: *

1. Supah the Peenj

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Are late hardmode enemies meant to spawn during cosmic voyages? I haven’t even beaten WOF yet.
  2. Supah the Peenj

The Polarities Mod

I have a suggestion: make the Polarities boss leave behind a trail so that it is easier to understand where they’re moving. Their movement patterns are currently difficult to understand when you don’t already know everything about how the boss works, specifically, it is difficult when to know...
  3. Supah the Peenj

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

I honestly thought that game died out.
  4. Supah the Peenj

The Polarities Mod

The fractal dimension doesn’t work properly for me. I was originally able to enter and exit it just fine when I first gained access to it, but eventually it stopped working. Every time it tried to enter it the loading process would suddenly stop at the “loading map data” section. I eventually...
  5. Supah the Peenj

tModLoader The Ultranium Mod

How do I get the materials in order to make Dread’s summoning item? According to the wiki there’s an enemy that I need to fight in space but I never found it.
  6. Supah the Peenj

Remember Your First Time Playing Terraria

When I was 11, I was browsing the app store on my tablet and noticed that Terraria was on sale. I didn’t know much about the game at the time but I was interested in it after watching a few of Stampy’s videos on it. The things that I remembered the most from my first playthrough were: I (for...
  7. Supah the Peenj

What's your most hated/useless NPC(s)?

Most hated: Painter- always moves in at the wrong time, forcing me to build more rooms. Most useless: I’m not too sure, objectively the most useless NPCs are the Dye Trader and Stylist. Although I see myself using the Pirate Captain the least despite him having slightly more value.
  8. Supah the Peenj

Still not as big of an issue as people make it out to be.
  9. Supah the Peenj

I don’t think that the underground desert cacti are that bad. Sure the damage they deal is a bit ridiculous, but they are so easy to avoid that it doesn’t even matter. The biggest problem with the desert for me is that the enemies in it are a bit tough for the level of progression you usually...
  10. Supah the Peenj

tModLoader What do you love and hate about the mod scene as of 2019?

-Love The massive quantity of interesting and creative mods out there. I’m constantly finding more and more amazing mods that I hardly knew about up until then. -Hate The strange trend of there being a Knight’s Edge and Terra Blade variant of different weapons. I know that this is a bit of a...
  11. Supah the Peenj

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

My bad, It’s fixed now. However I remember seeing a post about the WOF causing corruption in the jungle In a similar manner to what I described. Also I am aware that the corruption doesn’t spread near chlorophyte but surface jungle corruption is still annoying.
  12. Supah the Peenj

This might be too much to ask, but Hardmode Corruption/Hallow spread needs to be changed. The Hallow always seems to appear in such places where the surface Hallow will be way to small, or be virtually nonexistent. Of course you could always buy Hallowed seeds from the Dryad and make your own...
  13. Supah the Peenj

Texture Pack Easy-to-See Duke

That kinda ruins the challenge of the third phase a little. Part of the difficulty was from figuring out where he is.
  14. Supah the Peenj

True Excalibur could be better. It’s somewhat outclassed by the chlorophyte swords which you are very likely to have by the time you you fight Mothron. Plus it isn’t even auto swing despite the fact that normal Excalibur has autoswing.
  15. Supah the Peenj

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

Why is everyone so butthurt about the Reaver Shark no longer being able to mine hellstone? You can literally make a pickaxe that can do that immediately after beating the EOW or BOC.
Back
Top Bottom