Search results for query: *

1. W

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The Meteor Head Staff makes the Hornet Staff useless by comparison. Please buff the Hornet Staff so it is as good or better than the Meteor Head Staff.
  2. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

The Torizo can show up in the housing menu when it's called the ???.
  3. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Serris should drop the gravity boost from Metroid Prime 2, like wings that you can only use underwater.
  4. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I found a sort of bug, where if you put wings that have a particle in the vanity slot and you do a somersault the particles are positioned where the wings would be if you weren't spinning. It doesn't really matter that much but I thought I would mention it.
  5. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I realized that making a bunch of little comments isn't very helpful so I made a big bunch of ideas. I used red text in some places to make it easier to read. Weapon Ideas: Skeletron could drop a missile combo that makes your missiles bounce off of walls. Eye of Cthulhu could drop a primary B...
  6. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Also instead of having 2 varia suits you could just call the second one the barrier suit or something like how it was going to be called but was mistranslated.
  7. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I noticed that there aren't many missile combos in pre-hard mode. This might be intentional to have only 1 but it might be useful to mention.
  8. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Also I didn't notice any expert mode changes to Torizo's attacks.
  9. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Also summoning the omega pirate in the ocean makes some glitches.
  10. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Shouldn't the Torizo arena be a bit less tall? It's extremely easy to cheese with the main armor you are supposed to get early in the game. I guess the cheesing is part of why Terraria is so well designed, so maybe not.
  11. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I was giving constructive criticism. And I understand all of that already.
  12. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

also the phason beam and the hyper beam being right at the same point in the game is useless. The phason beam should be made after Omega pirate.
  13. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Please don't use that Ridley remix in the final version. It's just my opinion but I think it doesn't fit for the boss.
  14. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

When I was fighting Nightmare, I got it to the X phase and the Nightmare sprite appeared on enemies around me. Like a devourer was its arm. Also Nightmare and Omega Pirate are easy and the Golden Chozo statue isn't different enough to be interesting. Maybe replace the gold Chozo with Ridley...
  15. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I have some ideas for non-hunter items that the Metroid bosses could drop. Kraid: They could have you craft the items from their main drop, maybe a sword that shoots spinning claw things, or a mini Kraid summon. Phantoon: They could have a magic weapon with their eyeball fire things, or maybe it...
  16. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I think that Phantoon should have been a boss after the mechanical bosses because I only ever fought Kraid so I can get the armor to beat Phantoon, but then you get a new suit right after. Maybe the gravity suit should have some extra cost to it.
  17. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Also I noticed that the missiles don't come to you when you use the charge beam, while other pickups do.
  18. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Maybe there could be Metroid (Species) minibosses.
  19. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I feel like the side hoppers and new enemies should have some drops.
  20. W

tModLoader Metroid Mod

How do I make the plasma beam?
Back
Top Bottom