Search results for query: *

1. TerrariaFanSpriter

Terraria Bosses: Fan Game

I made a fan project on this program called Scratch about 3 years ago I decided to release it now, so have a look if you want. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/149465673/ Sorry if the programming is :red:, it's old. Screencaps: I hope you like it, I really appreciated Terraria to...
  2. TerrariaFanSpriter

Pixel Art TerrariaFanSpriter's Pixel Art Dump and Requests

(This is from a game I'm making:merchantwink:) MY DEVIANTART ( @darthmorf )
  3. TerrariaFanSpriter

Anyone want sprites?

This has nothing to do with my sprite ripping request thread. :3 It's pretty ironic though. Anyways, I'm just bored and asking if anyone want me to make a (animated if wanted) sprite of a boss/enemy npc for their Terraria Mod(s). All you have to do is post a sketch or a highly detailed...
  4. TerrariaFanSpriter

Any Sprite Rippers?

Are there any sprite rippers out there? I'm really in need for this game called Blazing Star's sprites for a mod I'm working on. All of Blazing Star's sprites haven't exactly been extracted yet online so I'm just wondering if anyone could help me on this. Someone PLEASE respond because I really...
  5. TerrariaFanSpriter

I NEED BLAZING STAR SPRITES

Nevermind.
  6. TerrariaFanSpriter

NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] A HALLOW BOSS: Queen/Mega-Pixie (& Huge Unicorn Head)

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY WEIRD BUT AMAZING BOSS This might not appeal to some viewers, even disturbing. Be warned... but I mean it's not that bad. Well, that's the boss. :D So I thought, there isn't a Hallow boss! Also I'm bored! Hey brain, can you go freakish to help me on a suggestion idea...
  7. TerrariaFanSpriter

1.3 Sprites?

I'm making another Terraria fan game about it's bosses. I'm too lazy to tell you why, but just help me. Someone PM me and specifically send me a link to a file sharing website containing a file of ALL 1.3 SPRITES. I heard admins get mad for this type of thing. Hm... Just please help me out...
  8. TerrariaFanSpriter

Mobile Crimson Key Mold Farm

Heeeeello everyone, I currently play the mobile for Terraria I don't call it Terraria Pocket Edition because TERRARIA ISN'T MINECRAP Anyways, I need help on something. Oh wait. The title already tells you. I reaaally want Vampire Knives but the first step is to getting the Crimson Key Mold...
  9. TerrariaFanSpriter

NPCs & Enemies Head of Cthulhu Boss

Before anything, YES. This is allowed as a suggestion. So before you go off saying Cthulhu bosses aren't allowed, you're wrong. Loki stated: "Do not create any suggestions for a final, whole, or complete Cthulhu boss. The developers are well aware of the desire a portion of the community has for...
  10. TerrariaFanSpriter

Pixel Art Head of Cthulhu Boss?

Before anything, YES. This is allowed as a suggestion. So before you go off saying Cthulhu bosses aren't allowed, you're wrong. Loki stated: "Do not create any suggestions for a final, whole, or complete Cthulhu boss. The developers are well aware of the desire a portion of the community has for...
  11. TerrariaFanSpriter

TURKOR SPRITES IN NEED

Hey everyone, I'm making a fan game of Terraria involving you having to kill a boss to pass to the next one, like a boss rush, but fan-made. I have every sprite I need for every boss but there's one boss I'm struggling to get's sprites. Turkor the Ungrateful. So if someone can get me the Mobile...
  12. TerrariaFanSpriter

Mobile SOMEONE HELP ME GET TURKOR SPRITES

Hey everyone, I'm making a fan game of Terraria involving you having to kill a boss to pass to the next one, like a boss rush, but fan-made. I have every sprite I need for every boss but there's one boss I'm struggling to get's sprites. Turkor the Ungrateful. So if someone can get me the Mobile...
Back
Top Bottom