Search results for query: *

• Users: Harathall
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Harathall

New Base (Journey mode)

This is a base I'm starting in a new Journeymode world. I have an idea of where I'm heading with it, but it has room to change, so for now, here's the starting area.
  2. Harathall

PC Resolution and lag issues

Hello, I've noticed, since the update, that I've been getting noticable lag, running at my screen's native resolution of 3840 x 2160. I've got an NVidia Geforce 960 GTX, but am only getting 28fps, standing on my spawn, with a modestly large, but mostly empty building and a few NPCs around...
  3. Harathall

My 1.3 World

With the Update around the corner, I thought this would be the perfect time to post some highlights from a world I've been working in for some time. Everything is Vanilla and built from resources collected in this and my other player worlds: no mods. First up is the house I built for the...
  4. Harathall

Blocks & Decoration Placing items on Hammered half blocks/platforms

Hello, Would it be possible, in the next update (or at some point - I realise there's a big one due quite soon!) to let us place items on blocks and platforms which have been hammered to their first, half height state? I've been decorating my creation and found that a perfect place for an item...
  5. Harathall

Game Mechanics Respawn health on Casual

Hey there, I'm someone who prefers to play solo - most of my friends aren't in to gaming and if i'm to play with pple I prefer to know them. Of course, playing solo can be tricky when dealing with events which are designed to test a group even at endgame setups, which is fine, however, it does...
Back
Top Bottom