• Users: Vikri
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vikri

Share your screenshots!

I miss this thread. I will just start this off with an old one:
  2. Vikri

Custom Hearthstone Cards!

Show off your custom cards here! Useful links for card creation http://www.hearthcards.net/ http://www.hearthpwn.com/forums/hearthstone-general/fan-creations/50294-hearthstone-gallery-4009-pictures-for-your Have fun!
  3. Vikri

Other Changes to Early Hardmode

Currently - Wall of flesh is defeated, souls can be acquired and new enemies now spawn (And lots of corruption) - - You destroy at least 3 demon altars, flooding your world with new ores (And corruption) - - You mine said ores and craft new gear - - You defeat all three mechbosses and move on to...
  4. Vikri

Items [Sprites] Fixing the Autohammer - More uses for shroomite!

Hi! As you probably know, the auto hammer is only used to craft one single thing: Shroomite bars. That makes it an horrible crafting station, but im here to fix that. While not only giving the autohammer more uses, i will also give shroomite some usefulness, lets begin! Shroomite Panel Crafted...
  5. Vikri

The Pyromancer Playthrough

Welcome to my first ever restricted playthrough! In this playthrough i can only use fire related items to deal damage. My char(coal) Simon will try to defeat duke fishron as the goal of the challenge, lets begin! also check out @ppowersteef `s throwable only playthrough!
  6. Vikri

Blocks & Decoration Gem Furniture

We have gemspark blocks, but no furniture to match them. But with these, everyone will be able to bould baddass houses! First you will need to find one of these: The Gem Chest - Spawns rarely in gem caverns - - Always contains the gem fuser - The Gem Fuser - Found in the gem chest - -...
  7. Vikri

Items Wrenches - Control your own robot army!

You have propably noticed the lack of summoner weapons. Im here to change that! Copper Wrench - 8 Summon damage - - "Summons a arrowbot to fight for you" - - Crafted from 14 copper bars at an anvil - Copper Arrowbot - Shoots arrows at a slow pace - - If the owner is too far away, it will...
  8. Vikri

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Torment - A world of death!

"Making the world torturous" Welcome to the edgiest biome suggestion you'll ever see! This is an corruption alt i have been working on, and i will periodically update it if i feel like it! Special Thanks! @Snickerbobble and @AntithesisEK for giving support and criticism and coming up with...
  9. Vikri

NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] The Sculptor

The Sculptor - For him to move in you must rescue him in a marble biome - Shop - Familiar Statue - - Snow Sculptures - (Snow biome) - Sand Sculptures - (Desert biome) - Medusas Eye - (Hardmode) - Wand Of Animation - (Hardmode) - Petrifying Powder - (Hardmode) - 1 Random Statue - (Changes each...
  10. Vikri

Pixel Art Mob Fusion Request Thread!

Rules? Simple! Pick up to 3 mobs and fuse them together! (And remember, im taking requests!) You may complete others requests too of course! Max 1 boss per Request! YOU can help expand the collection by submitting your own abominations! Please request one thing at a time Don't request if there...
  11. Vikri

Weapons & Equip Double flail!

The goblins need something new and exciting, so the Goblin tinker tinkered this cool item: Double Flail - 14 DMG (per ball) - Knockback = 3 - Max stack = 1 - Velocity = 15 - Rarity? ORANGE! - Use time = 29 - Obtaining = Sold by the Goblin tinker (7 gold buy, 1 gold 50 silver sell) - How it...
  12. Vikri

Weapons & Equip Armor+ + Aqua essence

First, a lot of changes to world: dungeon chests will now have aqua essence instead of normal dungeon loot 12-25 100% (muramasa magic misile etc except for shadow key) AAAAND "Dungeon loot" will now be crafted with aqua essence! handgun will not be crafted with aqua essence but will be sold by...
  13. Vikri

Pixel Art Vikri`s Awesomazing sprite thread!

Welcome to my glorious gallery! Feast your eyes on the sprites below! or dont, some, no most of them are old Equipment Decoration Mobs
  14. Vikri

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Boss statues

1.2 added trophies, but they didnt really represent the bosses. Im suggesting that you can combine 100 stone and a boss trophy on a heavy workbench to create one of the statues below. You can also write on them, like signs. Now, heres some sprites you can feast your eyes upon! King Slime...
  15. Vikri

Weapons & Equip Armor Tinkering!

The Armor Tinkering Table/the Armor Table (no sprite yet) - crafted from a regular anvil and a tinkerers workshop - Used to Fuse armors! TIME FOR THE FUSION!! (Only three at the moment) + = Rotten armor! - increases max mana by 40 - 6% increased magic critical strike chance - 10% increased...
  16. Vikri

Weapons & Equip Necromancer summoner armor

This would fill the gap between spider and tiki armor. Necromancer Mask - Set bonus = Minions inflict cursed inferno debuff - - +8 defense - - +1 minion - - +15% Summon dmg - - Crafted from 10 hallowed bars, 12 silk, and 5 souls of night - Necromancer Robe - Set bonus = Minions inflict...
  17. Vikri

Weapons & Equip Living wood summoner armor and weapon

This is just to give summoners an easy start. Male Female Living Wood Hat - Part of the living wood set - - 1 defense - - 5% Increased summon damage - - Set bonus: +1 minion - - Made from 35 wood and 10 acorns at a living loom - Living Wood Breastplate - Part of the living wood set - -...
Back
Top Bottom