Search results for query: *

• Users: Nirke
  • Order by date
  1. Nirke

Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

I think so too but the idea itself is the best solution for this mess we can think of right now. It would mean more work for the devs but if you don't put work into your game before releasing a connected texture change then you have to do it later. Even tho ReLogic don't need to fix their mess...
  2. Nirke

Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

So besides the discussion if we love the change or what let's take about a potetial fix for this. I doubt anyone from Re-Logic will read this or think about implementing it but I think I got a nice solution. Tell me if I overlooked something. What if we do not change any more blocks and just...
  3. Nirke

Maybe you are right that there will be workarounds. Also just because you don't care about old worlds it doens't mean other do aswell. I flew about around my old world and accually found one occasion where the gemspark change came out nice. But there are still like 200 others where its not. So...
  4. Nirke

Agree with gemspark and dynstay. I would say for the rest it takes time but even that is debatable. Definitv not "not a big deal" tho. The reason that most players didn't like the blend behaviour still doesn't justifies the change imo. Or if it does justifys the change it also implies that the...
  5. Nirke

If you want an example look at my castle. Can throw it in the bin now (Maybe not bin but def. need to rebuild this part all of it). Before. After. You say it was done to favour the majority. I say, thats bs. While, yes blocks merge now an mabye more people are happy thats not the point. The...
  6. Nirke

Definitly cool that they added this but I still don't understand the reason behind it. Why not make it the other way around and not f*ck over some builders? Also there still are alot of different blocks with the exact same :red:ty merging behaviour. Whats with Dynasty Wood or even more important...
  7. Nirke

Jup. My old world looks worse now. ESPECIALLY because gemspark blocks are just plain colors now. Example by other Terrarian. I don't know what the thought process behind this was (if there even was one). Someone from Re-Logic pointed out that this was intended and had something to do with a code...
  8. Nirke

Working as Designed Gemspark blocks merging with other blocks now (?)

So the code change lead to the texture change and now gemspark, dynasty etc. merges and looks worse then before? Will this be reverted? Because it kinda destroys old builds and especially the usage of gemspark blocks if they just look like a flat block with color. Also offline gemspark blocks...
Back
Top Bottom