Search results for query: *

1. evoruise

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Sad. My device is not compatible with the terraria mobile 1.3. huhu T_T
  2. evoruise

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

i cannot see terraria as well in my play store.
  3. evoruise

CC Creation Compendium #73

@CheesyPaninie's creation was like a good addition to the game like depicting the Underworld's Demon Heart. I really liked it a lot. Everyones creation is good as well.
  4. evoruise

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

@Loki i just want to ask if the online multiplayer will come to mobile 1.3?
  5. evoruise

No. It was more like making us catch up of what's happening to the development.

No. It was more like making us catch up of what's happening to the development.
  6. evoruise

The state of the game for February was awesome. It was a surprise for all of us players from PC...

The state of the game for February was awesome. It was a surprise for all of us players from PC down to Mobile.
  7. evoruise

Terraria State of the Game - February 2019

I wish they will update the torch color for mobile 1.3 - to be yellow in color. I am sure that the animations will not be present at all due to the limitation of mobile but i wish for that yellow torch sprite. In addition, the text for accessories (e.g. time or depth) should be smaller, it will...
  8. evoruise

2 years and counting. wishing for the wellness of our dearest mobile 1.3 update. lelz.

2 years and counting. wishing for the wellness of our dearest mobile 1.3 update. lelz.
  9. evoruise

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

one year after 1.3 console is out and the mobile is still not yet available. opsiiee.
  10. evoruise

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

I wish that they will update the torch animation [including the items {e.g. chandelier} that have torch animation] or if not, due to the limitation of mobile, make it like the yellow sprite they deed in 1.3, not the old orange sprite.
  11. evoruise

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Eventhough it took years to build it from scratch, it is always good to hear news about it despite of my impatience and rants and even greater news that it will be very soon to get our hands to it.
  12. evoruise

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

I am excited. I hope that they will release a trailer or a video with gameplay in mobile. I hope that they will release it very soon. I am excited but not hype. But thanks Pipeworks for your efforts to bring 1.3 in our mobile devices.
  13. evoruise

yeah. seems like i'm not updated with their tweets and post.
  14. evoruise

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

wow. i didn't know they tweeted about the mobile development. thanks for enlightening me. my excitement got back. ;(:D but did they not mention the codeglue fixing the current build for those people who'll not receive the 1.3 update? Anyways, thanks for the info.
  15. evoruise

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

i like to repeat what i replied in the last thread that i visited. it seems like mobile and switch were left out in the darkness. give us some enlightenment. :sigh: they also said that codeglue will release major bug fix before 1.3. i'm sad but happy, it's just were in the darkness for almost...
  16. evoruise

seems like the mobile and switch versions were left out in the darkness. we need some enlightenment devs. :sigh:
  17. evoruise

I hope that they'll update us soon about the mobile. Thanks Loki for being so responsive.
  18. evoruise

@Loki, is the mobile terraria going to have sneek peaks or spoilers?
  19. evoruise

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I am going to say goodbye to my survival bow every early hardmode, the Sharanga. Sad! Even to the mighty Ocram. I hope improvement will be the Plan B or redesigning them not removing 'cause they are good additions. I suggest that they remove all the mobile boss exclusives 'cause they are so...
Back
Top Bottom